Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 10 season preview projected awards(Orakpo related)

Mr.Skinbo

I guess EA did a sim of Madden 10 and the season awards were:

Offensive Player of the Year: Tom Brady, NE

Defensive Player of the Year: Patrick Willis, SF

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Mark Sanchez, NYJ

Defensive Rookie of the Year: Brian Orakpo, WAS

Coach of the Year: Andy Reid, PHI

I also have a good feeling about Orakpo.......for what it worth!

No offense, but isn't there a section for video game stuff? I mean, I get that this is kind of real-life related...but this really means nothing!

Thanks for your input, next time just dont read! Its your choice to read. If it means nothing then why read?

I have sort of a hard time seeing Sanchez as OROY. First year QBs (especially ones with as little starting experience as he has had) tend to take a while to really get acclimated. Granted, VY won it, but he won it purely with his legs. Matt Ryan won it, but he was also a 4 year starter in college. We'll see.

Thanks for your input, next time just dont read! Its your choice to read. If it means nothing then why read?

You posted it in the wrong section. TD was trying to correct you. Follow the rules and respect your elder ES members.

I have sort of a hard time seeing Sanchez as OROY. First year QBs (especially ones with as little starting experience as he has had) tend to take a while to really get acclimated. Granted, VY won it, but he won it purely with his legs. Matt Ryan won it, but he was also a 4 year starter in college. We'll see.

Me either. Sanchez, really lacks the weapons around him. But, I do think he will benefit from a solid running game, and a decent OL.

I still think Matthew Stafford could suprise some people. Lineahan is going to find ways to get the ball into Calvin Johnsons hands.

Me either. Sanchez, really lacks the weapons around him. But, I do think he will benefit from a solid running game, and a decent OL.

I still think Matthew Stafford could suprise some people. Lineahan is going to find ways to get the ball into Calvin Johnsons hands.

I don't see the talent there to compliment Sanchez, he probably will be a pretty good QB but I dont think Jerricho Cotchery and Chansi Stucky

are enough to put him in OROTY talk.

I don't see the talent there to compliment Sanchez, he probably will be a pretty good QB but I dont think Jerrico Cotchery and Chansi Stucky

are enough to put him in OROTY talk.

Sanchez is ovverrated anyway so neither does he have help and he needs to help himseelf first

I guess EA did a sim of Madden 10 and the season awards were:

Offensive Player of the Year: Tom Brady, NE

Defensive Player of the Year: Patrick Willis, SF

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Mark Sanchez, NYJ

Defensive Rookie of the Year: Brian Orakpo, WAS

Coach of the Year: Andy Reid, PHI

I also have a good feeling about Orakpo.......for what it worth!

As of today my projections are....

Offensive Player of the Year: Donovan McNabb/PHI

Defensive Player of the Year: DeMarcus Ware/Dal

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Chris Wells/ARI

Defensive Rookie of the Year: Brian Orakpo/WAS

Coach of the Year: Andy Reid/PHI

Added bonus - Most Improved Player: Sage Rosenfels/MIN

Archived