Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets see your Redskins room.

Idaho fan

Mcarey032, you bought that Mcfarlane of Sean Taylor diving!?! grrr!!! I want one sooo bad. I have even been asking the guy to make me one, but now he's on hiatus. So..... if you ever would like to hook a fellow ESer up, please let me know. I'd love to buy it from you. haha

Yeah I requested it through Brad. Intially I was going to have a repaint of the Corey Dillion figure but then Brad asked me how far was I willing to go with the pose. He said if you just want a straight repaint then he would use the Dillion figure. Instead I went with his creation and he used part Dillon and part Tory Holt figure. I forgot what head he used. Brad is a great customizer and it is too bad that he isn't doing them any more. Patrick, the guy who I mentioned already is the best there is. If you asked him, he might be willing to do one. It really depends on his schedule. The guy is really booked solid. Great guy to deal with though. You have to see his sean taylor that he just did it is right on the front page of his website.

Inigo, where did you find those Super Bowl poster/prints? The ones with Byner running up the middle on the Bills and Smith running through the Broncos? I must not be searching for the right thing, cuz I can never find them. I see the Riggo one everywhere, but those other two would be a great "get"

On ebay, I have actually gotten a lot of this stuff off of ebay. I liked having all three, I actually had those two before getting "the play" poster which is auto'd, the other two are not.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I just rearranged my room and I thought I'd share it..

from my first pics i posted I have added: 5 signed gameday magazines, signed D.hall stop sign, signed sean taylor picture... thats all i can think of..

(my previous pictures are on the first page.)

http://image.magtoo.com/pub_sys_magtoo/1251588809341/1.jpg

one day I will transfer all of this into my own basement and have a nice little man cave just like everyone else, i cannot wait.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

outstanding collection landrys! I got a SB XXII program that was given to me by a friend of my dad who was there. w/ several skins sigs over the cover. Its at my parents place just need to find it and bring it home next time i'm over there :(

• 1 year later...

I'm working on my Redskins Room and have some mini helmets I'd like to display. I'm looking to get some basic plastic cases to hold single helmets and mount them on the wall. Does anyone have experience with this? I currently have 12 helmets I'm looking to mount.

Archived