Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets see your Redskins room.

Idaho fan

All y`all's pictures are making me jealous. I used to have a nice B&G basement all decked out, but when we moved up here the house we ended up in didn't have the same kind of space. :( I don't have a room I can set aside for that. I have a few things up, but most of my stuff is stored until we can move someday.

I didnt know that about the end tables.(I better take care of mine now)

My brother -in-law has one round and one square end table.

The square one isnt my favorite.Maybe try e-bay

Now if they would make a coffe table that would be sweet.

Not shown is a Autpgraphed

USS Redskins:

I love the 8.5X11 picture idea.

Gets me to a thinnin around here bubba boy

I can never figure out how to get pictures on here: here's a link to my room. I've put them up on here before but I added some pictures at the end of the album with some updates... enjoy:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46275&id=503356115&l=c136c454e5

I am hoping to get add a Chris Cooley jersey to the wall this year and I have a Route 281 t-shirt autographed by Monk, Green, Brian Mitchell and Mark Mosley I want to get framed this weekend. photo.php?pid=2749236&id=503356115

I can never figure out how to get pictures on here: here's a link to my room. I've put them up on here before but I added some pictures at the end of the album with some updates... enjoy:

I am hoping to get add a Chris Cooley jersey to the wall this year and I have a Route 281 t-shirt autographed by Monk, Green, Brian Mitchell and Mark Mosley I want to get framed this weekend. photo.php?pid=2749236&id=503356115

Inigo, where did you find those Super Bowl poster/prints? The ones with Byner running up the middle on the Bills and Smith running through the Broncos? I must not be searching for the right thing, cuz I can never find them. I see the Riggo one everywhere, but those other two would be a great "get"

Nice , and nice remote cover there for your direct tv remote control.. i just got FIOS, wonder if there is a Skin for their remotes .. i would just put one in my Skins room for that remote , wife wont allow it in the living room lol :silly: My room looks a little different from when i first got on here and posted a thread like this, I'll get some pics and post back once i figure out how to access verizons webspace to upload them :D

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=245108

I have a bunch of new stuff that I need to add to that thread.

Sweet set-up. I need to get to know you a little bit better. :)

Im with ya on that one! What a setup. I would put gates infront of all that equipment also. :D

How's that DLP working for ya. I've been looking for a similiar setup (already pre wired). People say stick with DLP and some say widescreen plasma.

USS Redskins:

I love the 8.5X11 picture idea.

Gets me to a thinnin around here bubba boy

Thanks! These are all 8 x10 autographs photos. I only got a few of them in person, most were bought off Ebay. On average I paid like $10 each... $25 for Gibbs was the most and the low was $3 for kelvin Bryant (I just couldnt pass him up!).

the hardest to get was Wilbur Marshall - paid only like $12 but it took me 3 years of waiting for one to come available at an affordable price... beat the other bidder at the last second by only .3 cents!

That is an awesome set up!:point2sky

Keep us posted if/when you add the jersey and auto'd t.

HTTR

Sweet set-up. I need to get to know you a little bit better. :)
. Thanks Mark. Wanna come over and watch a game this season?
Im with ya on that one! What a setup. I would put gates infront of all that equipment also. :D

How's that DLP working for ya. I've been looking for a similiar setup (already pre wired). People say stick with DLP and some say widescreen plasma.

. What you see there is a silver screen mounted on the wall, same kind as used in movie theaters. The HD projector is mounted in the ceiling. Not sure if it's dlp or isn't. Will report back.
Lol at your doggie gate....I have the same one I used to use for the exact same reason and position you had to stop my one yr old from destroying my electronics.
lol yeah it was put in place for my baby girl, who is now 3. May consider retiring it. But the last thing I want is crayon colored on my screen. Yikes.

Mcarey032, you bought that Mcfarlane of Sean Taylor diving!?! grrr!!! I want one sooo bad. I have even been asking the guy to make me one, but now he's on hiatus. So..... if you ever would like to hook a fellow ESer up, please let me know. I'd love to buy it from you. haha

Mcarey032, you bought that Mcfarlane of Sean Taylor diving!?! grrr!!! I want one sooo bad. I have even been asking the guy to make me one, but now he's on hiatus. So..... if you ever would like to hook a fellow ESer up, please let me know. I'd love to buy it from you. haha

Mcarey032 I'll give you double what Manny will for it if, you ever sell it! ;) That is freaking awesome

Archived