Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason La Canfora interview (Redskins mentions)

Chrisbob74

It's true, JLC did get most of the breaking news, from all his sources at ESPN. His breaking news just happenned to be behind everyone elses breaking news. Hmmmm, maybe there was something to that.

You mean like his 'breaking news' coming from & 'his quotes' being sourced from team press releases? :)

Not really. In the last 12 months of his beat he got regularly schooled by other reporters (mostly national) to scoops right in his own backyard (Taylor and Cutler to be precise). He was considered more of a Redskins Outsider than a Redskins Insider.

Yeah, I can't believe how much better JReid's stuff reads so far. I can't imagine that the JLC defenders are still reading RI. It's gotten better by magnitudes.

JLC was mailing it in last season. Hey, I'm game for anyone who invites readers out to have a beer summit, but the quality of his reporting hit the crapper about this time last year, iirc.

And what's new about this? We have a great Defense and a terrible offense. Last year we were 8-8, I see 8-8 or 7-9 myself until we dump Jason Campbell and get a real offensive line

So in your opinion, a healthy OL and Portis, plus Big AL and Orakapo makes us the same or worse? I'm missing the logic.

Archived