Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our offense still scares nobody until we get big WR

scottlo34

I'm excited about what I am hearing about Thomas and Kelly. I know Kelly has knee issues and he probably wont be a constant contributer to the team but it is exciting to hear that they are doing well. I would love to see Thomas out there on the opposite side of Moss with ARE and Kelly switching off in the slot. Even through Davis out there in the slot.

Really I think the best senario would be to have DT and MK playing 1 and 2 and putting Moss in the slot. Moss is more of a slot receiver than he is a #1. Now granted I don't think DT and MK are ready for those rolls but to have two tall fast WR's on the outside and the small and shifty WR in the slot is the ideal look.

You are delusional as they come if you don't believe they tried hard. The ONLY reason he didn't get moved is because NOBODY WANTED JASON CAMPBELL. Do you not get that? Did you not get that Josh McDaniels valued Kyle Orton over JC. Kyle Orton....lol That's how much the rest of the league thinks about JC. Even in the other deals they were fishing to see what kind of draft picks they could get, there was little to no interest in him. That said, they tried their damndest to get him out of here, but only you are the only one who refuses to see it. Hell, even JC saw it.

And your delusional if you think they did. Tell me, how long did it take to get Haynesworth? Or ANYONE else we want? Takes zero time. One thing you cant say about Danny, is that he doesnt get his man. As far as the boob named Josh McDaneils, he is showing himself to be a complete idiot.So if a complete idiot doenst want someone, I take it as a complement.

Look at the training camp notes and you'll see a ton of "overthrow" and WR adjusted" or "pass defended" in reference to JC. GUESS THAT ACCURACY IS IMPROVED EH? :chair:

Throwing some nice deep balls thought, isnt he? Even if guys are dropping them. and, if you decide to look at his actual game stats, his accuracy has improved every year.

You know, if you say it isn't so three times in a row that it might come true. In the meantime. I chose just one of the few as I don't want to take up a huge lot of space. JC also made "Dud of the day" in the daily Studs and Duds for training camp. MUST BE THAT OFFENSIVE LINE EH?

What? Like you guys do? Filling ever thread avaliable with how bad Campbell is even if it is say....about O-line or WR's? I mean, you basically cant go into a thread here at all without if becomeing a JC sucks thread from a few very vocal people. And I'll throw you into that lot, untill you show yourself to be otherwise. :D

I'm not a Colt cultist so you can chill with that ****. Never said our problem would be fixed with any QB on this team.

Good thing, because they cant, since they are not the major part of the problem. Now, if you fix the O-line and maybe be abit better with playcalling, the problems will be fixed for a couple QB's on this team.

And your delusional if you think they did. Tell me, how long did it take to get Haynesworth? Or ANYONE else we want? Takes zero time. One thing you cant say about Danny, is that he doesnt get his man. As far as the boob named Josh McDaneils, he is showing himself to be a complete idiot.So if a complete idiot doenst want someone, I take it as a complement.

Throwing some nice deep balls thought, isnt he? Even if guys are dropping them. and, if you decide to look at his actual game stats, his accuracy has improved every year.

What? Like you guys do? Filling ever thread avaliable with how bad Campbell is even if it is say....about O-line or WR's? I mean, you basically cant go into a thread here at all without if becomeing a JC sucks thread from a few very vocal people. And I'll throw you into that lot, untill you show yourself to be otherwise. :D

I'm not a Colt cultist so you can chill with that ****. Never said our problem would be fixed with any QB on this team.

Good thing, because they cant, since they are not the major part of the problem. Now, if you fix the O-line and maybe be abit better with playcalling, the problems will be fixed for a couple QB's on this team.

Don't know how you can compare free agent acquisitions, to trade scenarios? If Cutler was a free agent is there any doubt he would be a Redskin right now? Mcdaniel and every other coach / GM are all idiots, and anyone who supports JC is a genius, got it!

Perhaps we didn't fix the O-line because it wasn't viewed as the major problem on offense, but what they did view as a major problem is JC, and that is why they tried to trade him.

Your theory that we really didn't want to trade JC is laughable at best, as if alienating your starting QB with phony trade proposals is a good thing. And even if you were correct wouldn't JC force his way out regardless? I believe the answer is yes. Why didn't he? He new there is no market for him, as was already stated, if you can't at least compare favorably to the likes of Kyle Orton, your pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Did you just use AH signing as a example? You do realize we broke NFL rules with tampering don't you? Do you honestly believe the Skins actually got a complex deal done with AH in a matter of couple hours. Do you really think the Skins hadn't been talking to him/his agent this whole time? Which is no biggie because many other teams in the NFL do it as well.

You are the only noob up here that doesn't think the FO tried their damnedest to trade Jason Campbell. Most of us up here accept it for what it is. Reality. Is the atmosphere nice on your planet? Just curious.

His accuracy has improved but only because he throws SHORT passes. DERRR..... How many throws over 35 yards did JC complete last year and what is the accuracy on that? Keep grasping at straws my man. Ignoring the flaws doesn't mean they aren't there.

Good. I hated Jason Campbell as a player from day 1. I hated the pick back when when they traded up to get a guy who was supposed to be a late 2nd -3rd round acquisition. I hated they gave up several good draft picks to do so. I knew he was going to be a bust, and if you look at his scouting report, the same things that were wrong then are wrong now. Maybe that's why nobody else wants him. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. You don't see **** because you are blinded by the stupidity of fanboyism. I'm a huge Skins fan, but I chose to see things for what they are. This team will NEVER be anything as long as JC is at the helm.

You still don't have a answer to why Matt Cassell and Big Ben did more with even worse lines/RBs.

Archived