Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins TV Coverage at Smith Mountain Lake

StevieInferior

You'll be right down the road from me. FOX 21/27 carries the pre season games. On screen guides will show Comcast carrying it, but it will be blacked out here on Comcast. Or, if you want, PM & we can catch the game & some beers here in town.

Thank you all for the replies...didn't realize that it was a Fox game. Pretty excited, it will be my second time at SML

TK, will PM you once plans are finalized. We are still trying to figure out whether to go Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday...my GF has to work stuff out with her work.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys might want to check the website and their lineup on Thursday. Doesn't show a Redskins/Ravens game. Also, on their website they show that they're airing the Panthers' preseason games but no mention of the Redskins.

I'm starting to get nervous. I really hope they show the preseason games.

Thank you all for the replies...didn't realize that it was a Fox game. Pretty excited, it will be my second time at SML

TK, will PM you once plans are finalized. We are still trying to figure out whether to go Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday...my GF has to work stuff out with her work.

Ck out Mango's bar and grill they might have the game on....

Archived