Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy Burner’s ES/RR Nascar Challenge – Pocono

Burgundy Burner

way to go Jr...

what a ****ing idiot

No way am i picking JR until Richmond. He needs to get his head back in racing, and stop making stupid rookie mistakes.

EDIT: I also think Hendrick needs to lay the wood to JR, because if he is going to screw around and make stupid mistakes there are plenty of people who would like the chance to drive for HMS.

Congrats to Tony on his first points win with his team.

I am happy with my Newman pick. Top 5 is good after what happened to him today. :cheers:

Way to go Smoke, from last to first.

I didn't get to watch the whole race, and when I did, it was without volume. What happened to Denny?!?!? He was best in Happy Hour. I guess the NASCAR gods decided to kick me in the nuts this week.

BTW, the reason I don't know what happened is because I was at RDSKNBILL's son's graduation party. (Just in case anyone was questioning my NASCAR passion)

His car suddenly died on the first lap just as the race started. He went out about ten laps later and the same thing happened. After another ten laps or so, they found the problem and he ran well the rest of the race.

Thanks BB. I suppose it wouldn't be fun if I was in the top two every week. ;)

:doh:

I didn't get to watch the whole race, and when I did, it was without volume. What happened to Denny?!?!? He was best in Happy Hour. I guess the NASCAR gods decided to kick me in the nuts this week.

Me too man. I was on fire went from 19th to 8th. Might have felled a couple of spots now. But it is all good though.

Me too man. I was on fire went from 19th to 8th. Might have felled a couple of spots now. But it is all good though.

There is plenty of season left. I've won two of the three awards that you want to win in the last two weeks, unfortunately, I just might win an award in the third week, the one you don't want to win (well not win but get).:doh::doh::doh:

I mean, another pit mistake JR?

seriously?

If I wasnt as loyal to my teams/drivers as I am I would have to dump him. I love everything about Jr except his driving right now. Dude is going to paint himself in to a corner that he doesnt want to be in.

yeah, unfortunately for jr though its deeper then that i think. he misses, he comes in wrong...something is totally wrong with jr.

honestly i think he needs to see a psychiatrist.

I didn't see what happened, but I think you might be right Mike. I'm not sure that his head is right.

he came in the pit too hot and ended up all close to the wall..it was hard to change the left side...even the pit crew was pissed this time

Ugh. That's just not the Jr. of old? What do you think it might be? Going to HMS? Being the most popular diver? Filling his dad's shoes (which I don't put that on him)? Never came to terms with his dad's death?

He's a better driver than what he's shown lately. Unfortunately, the haters are loving this and we're the ones that have to hear it.

Ugh. That's just not the Jr. of old? What do you think it might be? Going to HMS? Being the most popular diver? Filling his dad's shoes (which I don't put that on him)? Never came to terms with his dad's death?

He's a better driver than what he's shown lately. Unfortunately, the haters are loving this and we're the ones that have to hear it.

I've heard stories of people questioning whether he's truly committed. They say he likes to party a lot and sleeps in. And he's been known to be late to meetings and whatnot.

Don't know if those things are true, or were true, even. But if they are, you can't be slacking around when you're 20th place in the points, and basically not doing anything with a great opportunity at HMS.

Archived