Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 10 vids!

Sweet Sassy Molassy

I just hope they've put as much work into NCAA as they supposedly have into madden

From what i've seen it looks like NCAA has a decent amount of work put into it but the team wasted time working on some little online feature where players can play games from the upcoming week for polling purposes or something.

From what i've seen it looks like NCAA has a decent amount of work put into it but the team wasted time working on some little online feature where players can play games from the upcoming week for polling purposes or something.

Because I'm SO sure that was a feature that people really wanted. Hopefully their rights to these games expire sometime in the future so someone else can make a football game. Seems like they can half ass it because they don't have any competition. I saw that you can make teams, which is pretty cool. It seems like they;ve added some cool things but I'm really interested to see how different the game's gonna be.

Because I'm SO sure that was a feature that people really wanted. Hopefully their rights to these games expire sometime in the future so someone else can make a football game. Seems like they can half ass it because they don't have any competition. I saw that you can make teams, which is pretty cool. It seems like they;ve added some cool things but I'm really interested to see how different the game's gonna be.

Create a school is back and that's something I really wanted back. They've expanded on it quite a bit too. http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14324472/ncaa-football-10/videos/ncaa_teambuild_p1.html

Yeah it's good they put that back in. I can make my Monarchs! Awesome that you can upload logos and all that. So I assume all that's done online as shown? Kinda curious thought, how do you get the team you've created online on to your xbox..

I guess that feature you were talking about is that season showdown thing? it looks kind of stupid.

I sure has heck hope they put more camera angles in this game, too.

I'd venture to guess that this game is not much better than '09 and that tackling still sucks. One cool thing though that I notice is that the players' heads and eyes aren't robotic like past versions, and they look somewhat natural when they're running.

Archived