Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT; Snyder says he won't trade 2010 first rounder.

Vooskin

I think he sucks, I like him but he sucks.

I love it.

Us "Campbell apologists" try to make reasonable arguments for JC, only to be shot down and called names. We do put blame on JC's play, but also on the play of those surrounding him. Yet when we do that, they say we're "blaming everyone but JC for the team's downfall."

Yet now I see he's the only one on the team that sucks. Have you considered that other people on our team are even worse? I mean jeez louise! People say our defense is so solid, and that we're a top 5 defense for a reason. That's only in terms of yardage given up. Where are we in terms of sacks and turnovers? DEAD LAST. Our D is so overrated on here it's unbelievable.

JC sucks you say? What do you base that on? That he had equal, and maybe slightly better stats as Roethelisberger?

Give me a break. I haven't been surrounded by so many people lacking this much mental capacity since I last went to the special olympics.

He doesn't? Then what's the problem with your team? Are you going to blame the #4 defense in the league? Are you going to blame Clinton Portis? Are you going to blame Moss, El, Thomas, and Kelly? What about Cooley? With these weapons you can't score any points?

Do you watch your own teams' games? Jason Campbell doesn't just suck, he's horrible (in my honest opinion). Hey man I'm not dogging the Skins (just Campbell), I actually told Voo I want to see them succeed so I can see a Skins vs Steelers SB in the future. Ain't happening with your boy at QB.

His stats were as good as Ben Roethlisberger's.

Does Big Ben suck? Is he horrible?

His stats were as good as Ben Roethlisberger's.

Does Big Ben suck? Is he horrible?

If you are comparing Big Ben and campbell based on stats then when you were at the special olympics you forgot to mention you were competing in it. Campbell's stats are padded to hell, so many 3rd and 7's and he threw a checkdown for 3 yards raising his completion % instead of trying for the first down. He also had one of the worst Yards per attempt in the league.

As for our defense we were #4 in yards yes and didnt have turnovers or sacks BUT we made teams go 3 and out alot ONLY to have jason go 3 and out and put the defense right back on the field. You must have been blind all season watching campbell play. The man at times had great and yes GREAT protection on plays, no one near him and instead of waiting for something to develop down field he immediately checked down. I like Campbell as a person but I do not believe he will be anything better then average.

One thing history tells us is Average QBs typically dont win a SB more then once every 7-10 years, the rest of those years SB's are won by elite qbs.

If you are comparing Big Ben and campbell based on stats then when you were at the special olympics you forgot to mention you were competing in it. Campbell's stats are padded to hell, so many 3rd and 7's and he threw a checkdown for 3 yards raising his completion % instead of trying for the first down. He also had one of the worst Yards per attempt in the league.

As for our defense we were #4 in yards yes and didnt have turnovers or sacks BUT we made teams go 3 and out alot ONLY to have jason go 3 and out and put the defense right back on the field. You must have been blind all season watching campbell play. The man at times had great and yes GREAT protection on plays, no one near him and instead of waiting for something to develop down field he immediately checked down. I like Campbell as a person but I do not believe he will be anything better then average.

One thing history tells us is Average QBs typically dont win a SB more then once every 7-10 years, the rest of those years SB's are won by elite qbs.

How are those stats padded when JC only averaged 2 more attempted passes than Big Ben per game?

In order for JC to reach the level of Big Ben's total passing yards, and with JC "throwing nothing but check downs," you'd think JC would have a **** load more of passing attempts, right?

2? 2 more a game?

Something doesn't add up....

I'm confused. You tell me.

I love it.

Us "Campbell apologists" try to make reasonable arguments for JC, only to be shot down and called names. We do put blame on JC's play, but also on the play of those surrounding him. Yet when we do that, they say we're "blaming everyone but JC for the team's downfall."

Yet now I see he's the only one on the team that sucks. Have you considered that other people on our team are even worse? I mean jeez louise! People say our defense is so solid, and that we're a top 5 defense for a reason. That's only in terms of yardage given up. Where are we in terms of sacks and turnovers? DEAD LAST. Our D is so overrated on here it's unbelievable.

JC sucks you say? What do you base that on? That he had equal, and maybe slightly better stats as Roethelisberger?

Give me a break. I haven't been surrounded by so many people lacking this much mental capacity since I last went to the special olympics.

Man, if you're getting this worked up already, I cant wait to see what you are saying when we trade/release campbell.

Our defense was top 5 in the NFL not just in yardage given up, but points allowed. Sacks and INT's are nice, but they gave up very few points, which allowed our offense to not need to work as hard to win games. Our medicore quarterback led an offense that ranked blow the 0-16 lions in terms of points scored. Sure wasn't portis' fault, after all, the man piled up almost 1500 yards. But i guess, its EVERYTHING around campbell that sucks, and not the man himself.

Conspiracy theories are everywhere, I guess.

How are those stats padded when JC only averaged 2 more attempted passes than Big Ben per game?

In order for JC to reach the level of Big Ben's total passing yards, and with JC "throwing nothing but check downs," you'd think JC would have a **** load more of passing attempts, right?

2? 2 more a game?

Something doesn't add up....

I'm confused. You tell me.

TD%: Campbell ranked 30th, Big Ben ranked 20th.

YPA: Campbell ranked 25th, Big Ben ranked 17th.

Big ben had more yards, more TD's, higher TD%, higher YPA, all the while being sacked 8 more times, on a team that doesnt have a superstar WR corps. You could argue we have just as many weapons as big ben does. The only difference was big ben made plays when he had to, and campbell **** himself.

Believe what you want about the OL but they are far better then what the Steelers work with, I watch steelers games and the skins Oline is much better.

Ben the year prior passed for 31 TD's, Ben has 2 superbowl rings and was drafted 1 year before Campbell, Ben came to a team that drafted at #11 obviously not having a great season and then went 15-1 his rookie year. Ben is the unquestioned leader of that team. He brings the team back when behind, he helps beat teams he should beat. Campbell had trouble scoring against multiple teams even during our 6-2 run, we dominated statistically specially in the run game but still punted and kicked way more then we needed.

Campbell had 8 tds when our offense was marching up and down the field the first half of the season. Only one game all season I saw anything out of campbell was the Saints game but only after we had gotten behind and jason had been sacked twice in a row. He ran back and back and didnt get rid of the ball, he manned up and came out slinging. The only time I've seen anything from Jason.

How on earth could you have any confidence in Jason bring us back from a deficit, specially solely on his shoulders. You can't, there is nothing to base it off of.

Man, if you're getting this worked up already, I cant wait to see what you are saying when we trade/release campbell.

Our defense was top 5 in the NFL not just in yardage given up, but points allowed. Sacks and INT's are nice, but they gave up very few points, which allowed our offense to not need to work as hard to win games. Our medicore quarterback led an offense that ranked blow the 0-16 lions in terms of points scored. Sure wasn't portis' fault, after all, the man piled up almost 1500 yards. But i guess, its EVERYTHING around campbell that sucks, and not the man himself.

Conspiracy theories are everywhere, I guess.

Go ahead and release him and see if I give a ****.

But look at what I said in my first paragraph, and you just solidified it with the quote in bold. Are you serious?

Again, how and the hell does a guy put up similar numbers to JC, yet win the **** Super Bowl? Please, no one has answered me yet.

Why doesn't Big Ben suck?

"Give me a break. I haven't been surrounded by so many people lacking this much mental capacity since I last went to the special olympics." Was an attack on not just me but many, "Remind me again why we should give a **** what you have to say?

kthxbye." This was too, Please look at the cause, not the effect.

How on earth could you have any confidence in Jason bring us back from a deficit, specially solely on his shoulders. You can't, there is nothing to base it off of.

Maybe because he did it numerous times THIS past season?

Against New Orleans.

Against the Rams, OH but our stout top 5 defense gave up a late TD.

Against the 49ers, OH but our stout top 5 defense gave up a late TD.

Against New Orleans.

Hmmmm... interesting points...

Go ahead and release him and see if I give a ****.

But look at what I said in my first paragraph, and you just solidified it with the quote in bold. Are you serious?

Again, how and the hell does a guy put up similar numbers to JC, yet win the **** Super Bowl? Please, no one has answered me yet.

Why doesn't Big Ben suck?

Because big ben is clutch. The man made plays when his team needed him to make a play. He had a significantly worse OL, and around the same talent as we have on offense, yet still outperformed campbell. Its not about aggregate stats; its about the context of his play. Player A and Player B could have identical stats, but that doesnt mean they played equally well.

Big Ben made the plays he needed to make, to earn that shiny ring. Campbell couldn't do jack **** in the clutch. I bet if you look his game tape, you'll find that, despite the saints game, he has not stepped up and done ANYTHING when the skins needed him to make a play. I do remember a few circumstances where the skins were down by a score or so towards the end of the game, and campbell promptly throwing interceptions to seal our defeat.

"Give me a break. I haven't been surrounded by so many people lacking this much mental capacity since I last went to the special olympics." Was an attack on not just me but many, "Remind me again why we should give a **** what you have to say?

kthxbye." This was too, Please look at the cause, not the effect.

I'm guessing you're responding to my post. The answer is simple: You're new here and I'm sincerely trying to help you avoid possible difficulties with the admins. A guy with nearly 10,000 posts, however, probably doesn't need any hints to realize he's circumventing the profanity filter and/or violating the same rule I pointed out for you. Not trying to single you out, just help out. :)

Against New Orleans.

Wait you realize we scored 17 points against the rams right? 17.. even though portis had 129 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns. At over 6 yards a carry. We didn't give up a late touchdown, we gave up a late fieldgoal after a 40 something yard pass play to the rams rookie against Leigh Torrence. We ran up and down the field against the rams the whole game compiling 368 yards while the rams had 200 total. This was not the defense.

49ers game we no doubt gave up in both on offense and defense. Agan it didnt matter, we did not put the 49ers away.. Campbell was 18/30.. 30 attempts! for 156 yards. We put up a total of 268 yards of offense to the 49ers 359. As much as I hated this loss as my best friend is a 49ers fan and he laughed every min for the next week at me, this loss helped us get the #13th pick in the draft instead of somewhere between 17-20. This pick was loss was somewhat beneficial as we were already out of the playoffs before the game started.

that means he won't trade "our" #1 but he will trade our #2 (to be honest wouldn't surprised he still trades our #1), still think they already have deal to move Jason and have deals in place to move to 5 or 8 to get Sanchez. Jason was never Synder's QB

They're probably gonna tell me that those defenses aren't top quality, so my point is moot.

well.... I don't think JC is a lost cause... either way, this is his last season of mediocracy... if he plays well he stays... just another ho-hum season... maybe gone by this time next year.

Archived