Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will you accept the required Microchip Implant under your skin ?

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Oh dear. No government is mandating implanting RFID chips.

for now

Coach Williams claimed before that REAL ID was a fulfillment of some prophecy related to end times and wanted to tie the proposed use of RFID technology in a standardized, more secure driving license into some great satanic plot and the biblical prophecy related to the "mark of the beast". This would all go down by May 2008 when we would another step closer to being Satan's minions. Scary huh?

Yeah and thankfully due to mass rebellion of the states and millions all over the country we defeated that nonsense. Now the people behind those bills are backpedaling in a desperate attempt to save face and keep their program potentially possible. The Bible says it'll happen, it's just a matter of time.

Well when technology nerds made the argument to the Federal Government that information on the drivers license could be made available via a barcode which had to be swiped and could not be read without the users permission (just like your Blockbuster card), the government said, "Great idea, let's do that". The government gets a standardized machine readable format for US driver's licenses (just like has existed for commercial drivers licenses for many years), and privacy concerns are handled. The great satanic plot was destroyed without any opposition. Amazing, unless of course there was never a great satanic plot to begin with.

???? Licenses don't scare me cuz they don't have RFID enforced yet, this is off topic

Remember Coach Williams also claimed that Chernobyl was prophesied but he took a beating on that one based on the actual facts which in no way supported his claim.

Ummm.....yeah, you gave up on the Chernobyl argument sir not me. There was no beating since you quit. Chernobyl effected the "waters" of 1/3 of the world via rain and wind after the explosion. You denied that despite the pix I posted showing that the radiation was detectable in florida and cali. The storm clouds that carried the r.a.m. from asia to europe is what caused the biggest problems.

Pretending for a second that I have no knowledge of the last paragraph, I still know my Bible and from a non preterist perspective and there still needs to be the following events from a prophetic standpoint:

-A revival of the holy roman empire

-A 3rd Jewish temple

-A unified system of faith

-A war which kills 1/3 of the Earth involving weapons which can melt the tongues and eyes of a man

-A system implemented where a mark is placed in the right hand or forehead and without which you can not buy or sell.

According to the description , a one world govt, a 3rd temple, interfaithism taking over, a war with China and rfid attempted to be enforced would EASILY meet the descriptions of these events.

I'm not saying this is it, I'm saying to simply keep an open mind.

but since you ( Corcaigh ) and I have been going at it on this site for a decade it feels like, I don't see that happening.

???? Licenses don't scare me cuz they don't have RFID enforced yet, this is off topic

You miss the point. It is exactly on topic. You claimed that the proposed use of RFID technology in US driving licenses was an actual sign of the end times. It was the fulfillment of a biblical prophecy in your view.

It was a flawed claim for many reasons, but most of all because it didn't come to pass. In other words, your record with prophecy is exactly the same as anyone else when looking at future events. A total bust.

:hysterical:

You miss the point. It is exactly on topic. You claimed that the proposed use of RFID technology in US driving licenses was an actual sign of the end times. It was the fulfillment of a biblical prophecy in your view.

It was a flawed claim for many reasons, but most of all because it didn't come to pass. In other words, your record with prophecy is exactly the same as anyone else when looking at future events. A total bust.

:hysterical:

negative, you fail to pay attention to detail once more sir.....

The rfid in the real id act cards is NOT the mark of the beast ( therefore not a *SIGN*). I believe it is only a precursor. The prophecy was in Ancient Greek, the words IN & ON are the same word and change based on context ( much like Spanish ). If I ever made a statement regarding the real ID act being the mark, it would of been coupled with the irony of the IN vs ON debate. I wouldn't of used it as a point blank statement.

To clarify to the best of my theory, the real id act and any likeness is NOT the mark of the beast.

You call that semi-prediction a "total bust", I refer to it as a govt tapout. The people spoke up and won.... I'm still crossing my fingers that America is that 4th people who reject the Mark as a whole. Being that we are such close friends with Israel, it seems possible despite the liberal push over the past 20 years.

Archived