Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will you accept the required Microchip Implant under your skin ?

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

man, this is conspiracy theory at its finest. is mjah around?

if this happens then im in the mountains with my other friends and we are raising our food, hunting our meat and providing that way.

when i lived up in the mountains north of chico the water was so pure coming off that you could drink straight from the creek.

im spoiled now and pretty much dependant on the government for food/clothing but if i had continued how i was raised i would be self sufficient

I will never have an electronic device implanted into me. I don't care if I need to move to Canada to avoid this. If America decides that putting electronic devices into every one of it's people is a good thing, I will no longer call myself an American.

I am 100%, completely against "Big Brother".

PS: I don't think this will ever happen here in my lifetime.

I

PS: I don't think this will ever happen here in my lifetime.

and this is just it. If there really is going to be a New World Order, one world Govt, aliens, yadda yadda ya, then I hope it all goes down after I die. I feel like we as Americans lucked out. We were born in America during a time where America is the biggest power in the world. That is a great gift in life. We arent in the desert eating sand and hiding from the sun, we arent annually fighting famine or rampent disease. We are today's version of Roman citizens. We live in relative luxury even at our mid to lower class levels.

If it were to all go, if we were to plunge into war, nuclear holocost, whatever... then my hope is it happens after i die. Im glad my Grandfather, who fought in WWII died before anything like that happened, He died a free man who fought for his freedom, and earned it with his blood sweat and tears.

Id hate to see the end of all this. Id hate to see then end of my freedom. I can only say, if it happens, I hope Im not around to see it, and Im glad my Grandfather wont be around to see it. I hope my Father is gone by that point as well.

This stuff reminds me of Idiocracy.....AHHH!!! He's an unscannable!!!

The President makes that movie!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Camacho: Now I understand everyone's ****'s emotional right now. But I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix EVERYTHING.

Congressman #1: Break it down, Camacho!

President Camacho: Number 1: We've got this guy Not Sure. Number 2: He's got a higher IQ than ANY MAN ALIVE. and Number 3: He's going to fix EVERYTHING.

This stuff reminds me of Idiocracy.....AHHH!!! He's an unscannable!!!

I didn't see that movie, but that reminded me of Get Smart (the movie), where he keeps slamming that unconscious guy's eye against the scanner to try to get out of the secured room - that was the funniest part of the movie, to me.

Can i remove 80 percent of those in jail and have them tracked this way first to see if it works?

Can illegals kicked out more than twice get them before the regular people?

Then we can talk.

Add a mini explosive in the chip (located at the base of the skull) for the dangerous out on parole and sexual assault types and the majority will do what it takes to not lose their heads.

I will go straight up HillBilly just like BigMike said. I'd move to the mountains, kind of where I grew up, and hunt for my food. Guess I better start "stock piling" and "hoarding" ammo right now:paranoid:

I will have no problem living off the land, while the true "city folks" would probably lose their ****ing mind. I've always joked when people from the city would make fun of people from the country. I'd always tell them "well if the world was in anarchy and there was just everyone fending for your own, country people would be the only things living, because we can eat stuff like scrapple and not worry about what it's made of. We also can shoot, skin, quarter, and cook our meals. Have fun starving to death because you've relied on the supermarket all your life" ;)

Wonder what the cost of implanting the chip into everyone would be.

How would you shop online? How would you tip a stripper?

Just too many questions.

...and where will the chip be? In your hand? If so, can I cut your hand off and use it to buy a new big screen TV?

Yo triple 6 is established

The average savage cabbage is tryin to live lavish

Off of the credit card balances

The magnetic strips that stick onto plastic

New World Order system of society that's cast us

Masses is mastered and broadcasters speak

The media breach and your optic forefathers

Topics is wild as fiction

To lessen the friction my children beware the pale rider

Your life is slipped into a microchip

I warned you with all of the mics that I grip

Cash days fade away devils roll hard

Trappin souls inside of Visa gold cards

Who needs one in their skin? It's in your cel phone, your TV, your car.. if they want you, they already know where you are.

Too late to cry about Big Brother. He's been here for years and years now.

Smile! Your on camera everywhere you go.

And it's for our own good, because as any good bootlick knows, as long as you're not doing anything wrong, there's nothing to fear!

:jerk:

~Bang

This is crippy.

REVELATION 13:16

"And he causeth all ... to receive a mark in their right hand or foreheads, that no man might buy or sell save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.....

Well, I think with all my freckles if i haven't raised hell on earth by now, you've got nothing to worry about.

By the way,, "Robot Monster" was kind of creepy, too.

roman.jpg

I've heard that the government is thinking of making us all wear diving helmets and gorilla suits.

NOW try and sleep tonight.

~Bang

Where are all of the proponent of expanded police powers in the name of fighting terror and keeping us safe?! They should be all for this. The government could instantly find anyone at anytime and keep us safe! We need safety more than freedom right?

Screw that.

Archived