Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will you accept the required Microchip Implant under your skin ?

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I will go straight up HillBilly just like BigMike said. I'd move to the mountains, kind of where I grew up, and hunt for my food. Guess I better start "stock piling" and "hoarding" ammo right now:paranoid:

I will have no problem living off the land, while the true "city folks" would probably lose their ****ing mind. I've always joked when people from the city would make fun of people from the country. I'd always tell them "well if the world was in anarchy and there was just everyone fending for your own, country people would be the only things living, because we can eat stuff like scrapple and not worry about what it's made of. We also can shoot, skin, quarter, and cook our meals. Have fun starving to death because you've relied on the supermarket all your life" ;)

Agreed...that's why I'll go live with MIA. He can kill my food for me and be my post-apocalyptic supermarket guy. I'll trade you my Penn State jersey for some of that deer.

Agreed...that's why I'll go live with MIA. He can kill my food for me and be my post-apocalyptic supermarket guy. I'll trade you my Penn State jersey for some of that deer.

I know you mean this as a joke but there is some truth to this. Bartering will be alive and well.

MIA has a plethera of venison and trades me for beef.

you have clothing and need corn.

we could all have specific jobs and specialties...

I'll just teach you how to hunt, how bout that? I'll make you earn your keep :silly:
I know you mean this as a joke but there is some truth to this. Bartering will be alive and well.

MIA has a plethera of venison and trades me for beef.

you have clothing and need corn.

we could all have specific jobs and specialties...

Mike, what do I have, or that I can do, that you would be interested in bartering a piece of dear meat for ?

im spoiled now and pretty much dependant on the government for food/clothing but if i had continued how i was raised i would be self sufficient

I also have a plan. My friend in South Georgia has a house on farmland (with a big pond) and we will get my hunter/fisherman/wildlife expert brother & fam, get his guns, & bows & arrows, and move down there with him and live off the land, growing fresh crops and such. I have already talked to my friend down there about this, and he said, "Y'all come on down!" :D

Emergency Preparedness, baby. In these days you have to think about the unthinkable, because "our Prez/gov" is doing the unthinkable. (and so is the world).

:D

I noticed this thread fell to page 2.....

Did anyone have any Q's on this?

I eat , sleep and breathe this stuff.....

I actually own 5 rfid hand implant chips.....I've been trying to get ahold of a Hitachi version FOREVER now......

sadly this is the only topic Zeitgeist was right about :hysterical:

this vid is MUCH more informative

---

for those who like this topic, check this out to.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9z32I5n8RM[/size]

I also have a plan. My friend in South Georgia has a house on farmland (with a big pond) and we will get my hunter/fisherman/wildlife expert brother & fam, get his guns, & bows & arrows, and move down there with him and live off the land, growing fresh crops and such.

At the very least, we get to eat healthy Organic food, as opposed to that tainted, processed junk :)

Well, I think with all my freckles if i haven't raised hell on earth by now, you've got nothing to worry about.

By the way,, "Robot Monster" was kind of creepy, too.

roman.jpg

I've heard that the government is thinking of making us all wear diving helmets and gorilla suits.

NOW try and sleep tonight.

~Bang

I am not going to lose sleep because I will be refusing the chip, plus I don't look too bad in a gorilla suit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a simple statement to make if you are single or have a larger amount of resources. But ask yourself if you are a single mom , living check to check would you let your children starve for what you believe?

The antiChrist and the mark will only have 4 major adversaries. Israel, 2 groups in Jordan and one other "lost" people. Hopefully, that mystery #4 will be the USA. Maybe this country will partially wake up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a simple statement to make if you are single or have a larger amount of resources. But ask yourself if you are a single mom , living check to check would you let your children starve for what you believe?

The antiChrist and the mark will only have 4 major adversaries. Israel, 2 groups in Jordan and one other "lost" people. Hopefully, that mystery #4 will be the USA. Maybe this country will partially wake up.

The bigger question is whither that single mother denys Christ in order to get the mark, which now days could be a microchip enbedded under our skin. I was under the inpression that if you get the mark, you believe that the Anti-Christ is God and deny who Christ is.

what are the 2 groups in Jordan ?

The bigger question is whither that single mother denys Christ in order to get the mark, which now days could be a microchip enbedded under our skin. I was under the inpression that if you get the mark, you believe that the Anti-Christ is God and deny who Christ is.

Touche......The typical fence riding American that will [X] Christian on their census paperwork but doesn't actually live the life or know the scripture is who I'm speaking of.....

As for the "Believing he is God part" , While anything is possible, that isn't the logic WHY it happens. I feel due to a combination of logical reasoning such as medical need, national security and limiting drug cartel with a cashless society people will take the chip. The remainder will be forced to do so by not allowing them to buy, sell, drive, open a bank account, hold a job or enter federal buildings. Much of these terms we're in the recent immigration bill which we so quickly smacked down. Thankfully the rebellion of the states regarding the REAL ID ACT has delayed that disaster since it is just one more baby step closer to the ultimate goal of the Rockefeller family.

As for people thinking he is God, ummm.....That won't come until 1260 days AFTER what is called the "confirmation of the covenant." Once the Abrahamic cov is RE ESTABLISHED in Israel the borders of the holy land, temple and city will be finalized and enforced by a one world entity. Only THEN can a 3rd Jewish temple be built. 1260 days after this agreement, the antichrist will be relieved because he will stand in the Temple and declare himself God. Jesus said that once the Jewish people see this sign, they are to flee. This day marks thestart of the Great Trib and the final 1290 days to the battle of Arm.

what are the 2 groups in Jordan ?

Ya know, I have been asked this twice in the past and each time I find the answer and forget who asked lol Maybe it was you both times.

lol Ok, maybe this time I'll remember. Gimmie sometime and I'll find that answer for ya again.....

I figured you'd appreciate the end times talk, since you have a "born again" type handle.

Good observation and I am a Christian.

I simply do not subscribe to a prophetic system that is less than 200 years old and is the foundation of multiple cults.

If you want to categorize me I am a Reformed Christian. In the area of prophecy I am a partial-preterist Postmillenialist. I am not militant on this though as I get along very well with amillenial believers. In fact, I think we should unite to destroy this nonsense and then argue over our differences once it has been done away with.

Who needs one in their skin? It's in your cel phone, your TV, your car.. if they want you, they already know where you are.

Too late to cry about Big Brother. He's been here for years and years now.

Smile! Your on camera everywhere you go.

And it's for our own good, because as any good bootlick knows, as long as you're not doing anything wrong, there's nothing to fear!

:jerk:

~Bang

what he said^^^^ (accept for the last sentence, which I kind of disagree with)

Add in that Passports and even some state's drivers liscences have rfid chips in them already too.

"lawl" at anyone who thinks Matthew 24 is still a future event and is incapable of understanding the meaning of words such as "near", "soon", and "this generation".

Also, note the word "partial" in my post also.

That scripture is NOT my logic for my faith....SOOOoo How about this......since NO ONE else can do it in the years I've been on this site please, Show me where a war where 1/3 of the ships were destroyed, show me a war where 1/3 of the world died and their eyes and tongues melted in their face, show me when an even happened where 1/3 of the world's water of effected, show me how it is possible for the antichrist to stand in the temple if it was already destroyed and please for everyone's sake, tell me HOW Rome is EAST of Jerusalem? The Bible was pretty specific that in the endtimes, the KINGS of the EAST sack Jerusalem. Rome has always been west. They even attacked from the western wall area. That preterist website I was referred to couldn't answer the most basic of questions after I spent 3 weeks listening to ALL their arguments. I went into that sight with a completely open mind ( seriously ) and I left with more questions than answers. It seems to me preterists are holding the same timeline I am, only they draw their gab in a different spot. I've got 3 dozen more once those are answered.

if not, idc......

----

back on topic:

The nations who escape the antichrist are Edom, Moab, and Ammon.

Hope that helps Mick.

man, this is conspiracy theory at its finest. is mjah around?

if this happens then im in the mountains with my other friends and we are raising our food, hunting our meat and providing that way.

when i lived up in the mountains north of chico the water was so pure coming off that you could drink straight from the creek.

im spoiled now and pretty much dependant on the government for food/clothing but if i had continued how i was raised i would be self sufficient

I'm with BigMike here.

I would either move further into the mountains and be self sufficient or I would move out of the US if this were to happen.

Once you get one of these things, you can kiss your freedom goodbye.

I'm with BigMike here.

I would either move further into the mountains and be self sufficient or I would move out of the US if this were to happen.

Once you get one of these things, you can kiss your freedom goodbye.

The mountain idea seems more realistic since 97% of countries have plans to implement a global ID system utilizing RFID. In theory, if we get a world wide rfid system in place, it will happen after the NAU & transcontinental union are finalized so moving somewhere else in north America would be useless. By that time, the ASoA, EU, NAU, SAU & APU should be fairly united as well so the only place I can think of would be like rural alaska lol.....burrr....:chair:

Oh dear. No government is mandating implanting RFID chips.

Coach Williams claimed before that REAL ID was a fulfillment of some prophecy related to end times and wanted to tie the proposed use of RFID technology in a standardized, more secure driving license into some great satanic plot and the biblical prophecy related to the "mark of the beast". This would all go down by May 2008 when we would another step closer to being Satan's minions. Scary huh?

Well when technology nerds made the argument to the Federal Government that information on the drivers license could be made available via a barcode which had to be swiped and could not be read without the users permission (just like your Blockbuster card), the government said, "Great idea, let's do that". The government gets a standardized machine readable format for US driver's licenses (just like has existed for commercial drivers licenses for many years), and privacy concerns are handled. The great satanic plot was destroyed without any opposition. Amazing, unless of course there was never a great satanic plot to begin with.

Remember Coach Williams also claimed that Chernobyl was prophesied but he took a beating on that one based on the actual facts which in no way supported his claim.

Archived