Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cutler is to Broncos as Campbell is to Redskins?

Cannon2

Here's the way I look at it, Zorn and Cerratto said last week we had no intrest in Cutler, When the Rumor was we were in a 3 way deal and getting rid of Cooley. The only proof is media speculation just like we were interested in TO and every other free agent out there. Everytime there is a free agent we are the first place they are going to land. So until there is actual proof other than media spec we were never interested. Campbell is here Cutler is in Chicago end of story.

Campbell won't throw a fit because it's not his HC throwing him under the bus. Just his inept FO, which i suspect he expects at this point in his career.

This was doomed from the get go to end badly either way danny viiny handi work. How F-ING embarssing for this franchise

I laughed my butt off when I found out. Ha ha, what do all the JC haters have to say now? ROFLLMAO!

You're 30, and making immature comments like that?

What is this, a ****ing competition to see which fans get what they want? This is about the organization. This was about the organization improving on the most important position on the field: QB. We didnt come through, and we are stuck with an average QB who just cant do enough to take us to the next level. If you're happy with that, all the power to you.

I, for one, would love to have an actual franchise QB we can keep around for the next 10 years, and actually take this team somewhere. I guess not. I guess the best we can hope for is try to put pro-bowl players at every other position, in hopes that maybe JC can win with a team of all-pro's.

Campbell has class and character. Somthing most skins fans could care less about for the past few weeks when they wanted the jerk who is now a Bear (thank god)

Of course. Because, class and character, while important as a human quality, is what really wins football games and super bowls.

I didn't say it can't. But in campbells case no. He hasn't proved anything. He started off hot last year and fell off. I'm tired of everyone saying he has class and and blah blah blah. I dont really care, thats not getting us wins.

I'm not saying Cutler doesn't have more talent than JC. I'm saying I'd rather have a guy with class who played a "pretty good" half season of football last year, my next 2 first rounders, and the third this year, than a QB who PROVED he can get traded by a team because he's one of the BEST at creating drama.

We are more than one player away, and the new rumor is that Cutler is already asking for a new contract. We'll just have to wait and see how this turns out, but to me it looks like Denver just earned a win over the Bears.

I'm tired of hearing about the fragility of the QB ego. You're paid to play and win. If you don't get it done they get someone else. Jason's a good kid but he hasn't got it done (with extenuating circumstances, granted). If the team tries to get someone better than you how can you be pissed? What you hope is that you can prove everyone wrong and take your opportunity and win and cash your check. If Campbell doesn't win and win big this year he'll be out of the league or a career backup. Character, shmaracter you have to perform!!

Wow. With your head that far in the sand, that must mean you type purely by touch. Impressive.

Although that's hilarious, the Skins have been mentioned LOTS of times in on deals that most likely they never had a part in. If you wanted more money for your client, or more for a trade, wouldn't you mention the team most notorious for bad deals and bad trades?

All the jc haters also need to recognize that cutler didnt exactly get the broncos a lot more wins either. And regardless.. how can you compare quarterbacks who have different receivers and different offensive line. I know you have to try and make comparisons as best as you can. But denver had better receivers AND a better offensive line. They lost cause they had no defense. We lost (and couldnt run some of the time) because of poor offensive line. When the line played well. we were 6-2 and jason was looking great..

I'm not saying JC is joe montana.. but people are burying their head in the sand and pretending that we had all these receivers and great offensive line. Joe Flacco also looked like crap when he had no time and no run game against pittsburgh in the playoffs. It happens..

I can not wait until 16 games into the season Campbell is ballin us to the playoffs, and everyone in here is talking about how glad we are not to have Cutler who barely misses/makes the playoffs

Yep. Just like he was going to light it up in 2008. Just like he was going to set the world ablaze under saunders' guidance in 2007.

Although that's hilarious, the Skins have been mentioned LOTS of times in on deals that most likely they never had a part in. If you wanted more money for your client, or more for a trade, wouldn't you mention the team most notorious for bad deals and bad trades?

thank you, that was my point

Wow. With your head that far in the sand, that must mean you type purely by touch. Impressive.

thats pretty good, it has nothing to do with my head being in the sand, Look at the uproar about the supposed trade last week involving cooley that had absolutely no merit. Thats all I'm saying is that everytime there is a Name F/A or Trade available everyone has the skins getting that person weather there is any truth to it or not.

Jason does not demand the type of trade value that Cutler has

Cutler = wanted by most of the league

Jason = lucky to have a job

That is absolutely true, nobody would pay that amount they paid for Cutler for Campbell, so that answers the question he is no Jay cutler.

Archived