Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Capitals Playoff Tickets!!! GAME 7!!! Club Seats

Tailgate Ted

He lives or works right next to the the Capitals offices and i think knows people that work for them

Also with the Caps getting 1 pt tonight it locked up 2nd place and Rangers winning tonight locked them into the playoffs so the it locked it all up.

Also with the Caps getting 1 pt tonight it locked up 2nd place and Rangers winning tonight locked them into the playoffs so the it locked it all up.

Yea we still dont know who we are playing yet, NY, which we play saturday night, and Montreal are dead tied in points, they COULD change spots if we beat them and Montreal wins. If both NY and Montreal win saturday, NY has the tiebreaker (# of wins) I say play all the scrubs most of the game saturday and let NY win :) Montreal has a better offense than the Rangers, let Theo get more confidence i say in round 1 against a lesser offense.

edit: whoops we play Florida saturday, i misread the schedule when i looked at it heh

I heard that if the Caps play Montreal, they will almost definitely play on Thursday/Saturday so the NHL can put Montreal on HNIC.

The Caps will officially play the Rangers. the schedule will come out soon. The hold up was because of Canadian Hockey Day. If we played Montreal they wanted to make sure the Canadiens didn't play an away game here on that day.

I still have some tickets left so emailme ASAP if you want to go see the Caps fdacowboys@gmail.com

Game 2 is Saturday at 1:00 on NBC so I assume Game 1 is Thursday night.

Never assume my friend. Game 1 is Wed 7pm at the Phone Booth

Quarterfinals vs New York Rangers

Game 1 - Wed., April 15 7 p.m. Verizon Center

Game 2 - Sat., April 18 1 p.m. Verizon Center

Game 3 - Mon., April 20 7 p.m. @ MSG

Game 4 - Wed., April 22 7 p.m. @ MSG

Game 5* - Fri., April 24 7 p.m. Verizon Center

Game 6* - Sun., April 26 2 p.m. @ MSG

Game 7* - Tues., April 28 TBA Verizon Center

*if necessary

Yea these are the days alright of the CAPS Fnup! The where playing like crap the last 10 or better games of the season against weak opponents. Now it has carried over into the playoffs!

Theo is the weak link in game 1. The team as a team looked like crap today! Way to sloppy and not enough traffic in front of the net! Somebody's got to step up and be willing to get dirty! Or they will be done in 5!

And the tics are WAY overpriced!

But...GO CAPS!

Yea these are the days alright of the CAPS Fnup! The where playing like crap the last 10 or better games of the season against weak opponents. Now it has carried over into the playoffs!

Theo is the weak link in game 1. The team as a team looked like crap today! Way to sloppy and not enough traffic in front of the net! Somebody's got to step up and be willing to get dirty! Or they will be done in 5!

And the tics are WAY overpriced!

But...GO CAPS!

This isnt the thread to post your displeasure over how the team is playing.. GET A LIFE. Plenty of other threads in the tailgate and the hockey forum.

Archived