Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy 26th Birthday Sean Taylor

ChampSkinsFanatic

It is far more sad that you cannot read simple instructions from the mods. It is also sad that you don't like these kinds of threads, yet troll them to piss on people.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Also, Happy Birthday Sean. R.I.P.

RIP SEAN! I miss seeing you on the field and telling all my friends how much of a badass you are out there!

This is a great thread, dont EVER let his memory die. I would be happy to be apart of his bday thread once a year, every year!

For those of you talking smack and telling people how to live their lives and how to show respect to people, you need to shut the **** up! Heartless SOBs. Let the devil do his own job, quit doing it for him!

I show respect for Sean Taylor not because I "knew" him, how many of us actually 'know' any Skin personally:chair:, I am sure only a select few. But, I show respect for Sean for who he was: A True Redskin, a real person with flaws, and hopes for his Jackie's just like I do for my family. Sean made me dance around the house like a kid after his huge hits and I will always remember every year when I go to training camp seeing Sean like Marcus Washington, Campbell, Cooley, sign away for the fans, not because he had to, he wanted to. It's hard to explain why people hate on fans for missing one of the true genuine talents the Redskins have had in a long time. His life effected us all in one way or another. Whether it was watching him dive us into the playoffs after his interception return, or his return against the cowboys that won the game for us. From these moments in his life to his tragic death I think we all can learn some important lessons about life whether we 'knew' him or not.

Sean Taylor will always be remembered in my house!!

R I P M E A S T

Archived