Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooleys Rally for the Cure Event

cooleyfans47

On May 16, 2008 my mom was one of hundreds of thousands to hear the words “You have cancer.”

Please read my mom's story here.

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/2009/02/mom-join-fight.html

Now is your chance to help us fight back against cancer. By purchasing this ticket you will be added to the guest list on April 14, 2009 to a benefit auction/dinner at the Original Steakhouse in Ashburn, VA. There will be several Redskins players and coaches on hand to support our cause. Drinks and finger foods will be provided and there will be some amazing auction items!

If you can’t make it on April 14 we still need your help. 100 percent of the money raised will be donated to the Relay for Life so every ticket matters! Thanks for your support and we hope you will help join the fight against cancer.

GET YOUR TICKET HERE

http://chriscooley.myshopify.com/products/cooley-rally-for-the-cure-ticket

I wish I could make it! :(

Best of luck with this Chris. I can't attend unfortunately, I can donate though. It won't be much, just a little something to help the cause.

This is one cause that I have a soft spot for. I think it is awesome for Cooley to put together. I know who my next jersey purchase will be.

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish I could come...I donated though. I was diagnosed with melanoma my senior year of high school and the phrase "You have cancer" is one of the worst I've ever heard. But congrats to your mom on being cancer free for 8 months, I will continue to pray for your family. God bless.

Wow. How long until the sex tape surfaces? ;)

* ok...I'll settle for some junkless pics of Cooley

hopefully we see you out RO!!!

LOL Come to event and you might get a private show :) :laugh:

haha...;)

Thanks you all for your kind words. And thank you for posting this for us! You guys are great.

most def! anything that we can do to support!!

Archived