Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HDTV Question

Trippster

I've had an HDTV for about a week now. It came with a cleaning cloth and directions specifically say not to use cleaners on the screen as they may damage it. But I have a two-year old who touches the screen and leaves smudges all over it. The cloth alone won't get the smudges off. Is it ok to use a little water on the screen, or what would you suggest to clean it?

I've had an HDTV for about a week now. It came with a cleaning cloth and directions specifically say not to use cleaners on the screen as they may damage it. But I have a two-year old who touches the screen and leaves smudges all over it. The cloth alone won't get the smudges off. Is it ok to use a little water on the screen, or what would you suggest to clean it?

I have something I bought at Circuit City or Best Buy. It's called Monster Screen Clean. I think you're good with a little water. Just don't use any cleaning products.

A wife.

Archived