Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESers HELP!! Need Dogsitter in S. Florida!

MintHillSkinsFan

Fellow ESers in S. Florida, I need a hand. I'm moving from Charlotte NC to the Ft. Lauderdale area. I already have my two dogs down here and have to go up this weekend to pick up my wife and kids. I can't afford the outrageous prices that these kennels or "pet resorts" charge so I'm hoping to find someone to take them into their home for a week while I'm getting the rest of the family down here. I can pay you like $20 a day and obviously I'll bring their food, treats, toys, beds, etc....

They are medium sized dogs(pics attached), 45 and 65 lbs, 7 and 8 years old and are well trained and loving. I'm leaving friday and I'm getting desperate. PM me if you can help.

It was a joke. Quit acting like Ned Flanders.

They're right...not funny and not appropriate. Perhaps you should edit the post?

You may want to check out a vet near your new home. They often do boarding at lower rates.

This is good advice. My vet offers lower rates to regular customers. Have you set up a vet for them yet?

Not yet. I'll check that out. Thanks.

That would be my best advice. I'd take them for you if I lived down there; I love dogs and mine could always use more playmates.

As far as Florida people, I know SkinsOrlando and Mickalino live down there, but I don't know how far away from Ft.Lauderdale they are. And if you've seen the situations Mick gets himself into, you may not want to leave the dogs with him.;)

Good luck

Thanks Rdskn4Lyf. I would do that but I'm staying at a friend's place with the dogs and already feel like I'm imposing enough without leaving the dogs for him to worry about for a week. And obviously I wouldn't presume to have someone coming in and out of his house to walk and feed the dogs.

Thanks though and let me know if you know anyone who would be interested.

Thanks Rdskn4Lyf. I would do that but I'm staying at a friend's place with the dogs and already feel like I'm imposing enough without leaving the dogs for him to worry about for a week. And obviously I wouldn't presume to have someone coming in and out of his house to walk and feed the dogs.

Thanks though and let me know if you know anyone who would be interested.

No worries man...I'll ask around.

Archived