Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer jobs?

redskins0756

Yep and I'll have fun paying those student loans longer when I come out of college too ;)

You can still make bank and have fun. I worked for two years in high school and as a result didn't have to work my first semester in college. Then I ran out of money, lol :doh:

You can still make bank and have fun. I worked for two years in high school and as a result didn't have to work my first semester in college. Then I ran out of money, lol :doh:

Never said the job would consume my life. Just need to start making money to pay off student loans when I get out.

Never said the job would consume my life. Just need to start making money to pay off student loans when I get out.

Haha, I'm just saying get a fun job bc there won't be too many more opportunities where you can just take a fun job and not worry about finances. As far as I know you're not gonna be making 20 grand in a summer anyway, so those loans will still be there either way

Haha, I'm just saying get a fun job bc there won't be too many more opportunities where you can just take a fun job and not worry about finances. As far as I know you're not gonna be making 20 grand in a summer anyway, so those loans will still be there either way

these are words to live by. once you get out of school you are going to have to be a real grown up and face what real grown ups do. while you have the chance you should get a fun job and try to just have a great time at work.

unless of course you are going to school to be a whale trainer. that **** looks DOPE!!

or a professional blogger on ES. but I think Jumbo has that market cornered :silly:

Archived