Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowherd all over espn980.com

NeverForget ST#21

Cowherd is a saavy marketing guy. He creates "listernership" by making people mad at what he says. Many other DJ's do it as well. Personally, I don't like the guy, but I have to give cudos to him for marketing his show.

and i understand that he's hosting his show here, my question is why would SNYDER and SYNDERS RADIO want to go out of their way to promote the guy that is their biggest critic. There's no way whatever espn980 takes away from his promotion event outweighs what cowherd bring in

Cowherd is a suck up...He won't be his usual self in D.C he will take his usual shots, but also he will give us some praise....a water downed hating if you will.....Talk about how great the Nation's Capital is etc...

Which is why we're stuck w/ Mike-n-Mike In The Morning.

Those guys suck big time.

They're supposed to be a national show, yet their content is 80% New York sports.

I can't stand to hear those 2 on the radio...but the televised show on ESPN 2 is pretty good...

Espn980 is owned by Dan Snyder you do understand that much, right?

I think you throw around the phrase "owned by Dan Snyder" thinking he controls 100% of what's going on. This isn't the case.

You understand the concept of advertising, right?

Archived