Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greg Ellis: 'I think it takes more than one person to make it a bad locker room'

instinct21

The compensation for him was huge considering the Pats got Moss for a #4 pick, the Eagles originally got Owens for a #2 pick, etc..

hardly a fair comparison, both were being run out of town, and circumstances made them bargain buys. The Raiders gave a first to get Moss from the Vikes

You never said it...I did.

Try to read my posts and understand them before you make a silly post.

Ellis made Ware. Spencer will not.

Ellis was our best player on defense pre-Parcells.

But that ain't saying much.

The day Ware took the field as a Cowboy, Ellis lost that title.

don't forget that Roy Williams accompanied TO to the meeting with Garrett where TO complained about Witten getting preferential treatment from Romo sits to pee.

Williams is no panacea at WR. Yeah, he had a productive season in 2006 that put him on the NFL map as a presence, but to give up #1, #3 and #6 picks for him is a big gamble.

Sometimes Williams doesn't look like he has the desire to give up what it takes to become and remain an elite player.

The compensation for him was huge considering the Pats got Moss for a #4 pick, the Eagles originally got Owens for a #2 pick, etc.

Martin Mayhew's first move as GM of the Lions was a good one.

Let's see what they do with those picks, then compare that to what Williams does in Dallas in 2009 before we pass judgement.

Moreover, I'm not so sure Dallas would find anywhere near the talent level of RW11 with the 20th pick, let alone the 5th pick at the WR position this year.

Put the entire trade in prespective first.

Archived