Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Albert Haynesworth jersey

Hitman#21

I know the people at dhgate are willing to make 100 jerseys of a player that can be any size but has to be the same color, and I have never had a purchase from dhgate that went wrong when it comes to jerseys (I've also never had an order that large though). If anyone wants to go in with me and buy the 100 shoot me a pm with how many you would want. It would probably be best to get around 5-10 people to go in on this and just split the cost and the jerseys. It will end up costing $20 per jersey (plus however much it costs to ship to wherever you live) so however many you want multiply by 20 and thats how much it will cost.

I know the people at dhgate are willing to make 100 jerseys of a player that can be any size but has to be the same color, and I have never had a purchase from dhgate that went wrong when it comes to jerseys (I've also never had an order that large though). If anyone wants to go in with me and buy the 100 shoot me a pm with how many you would want. It would probably be best to get around 5-10 people to go in on this and just split the cost and the jerseys. It will end up costing $20 per jersey (plus however much it costs to ship to wherever you live) so however many you want multiply by 20 and thats how much it will cost.

Hey, if we could get 100 people for that, I'd be down for getting one for $20.

I saw they were available on redskins.com but only the replica right?

I want the premier..can we get a bulk order of them or Hall?

Thanks!

I hope all you guys that want a Haynesworth jersey aren't very big. Is it me, or do jerseys with high numbers just not look right on smaller guys?

Archived