Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amazon Indians accused of cannibalizing farmer

MonkFan8

Amazon Indians accused of cannibalizing farmer

Surprised China didn't get this one first. Wild and pretty sad :(

Clementino said the victim was herding cattle when he met with a group of Indians who invited him back to their village.

"They knew each other and they sometimes helped one another. They invited him to their reservation three days ago and he was never seen again," Clementino said.

"The family decided to go into the reservation and that's when they saw his body quartered and his skull hanging on a tree. It was very tragic for the family," he said.

Click the link for the rest.

two canibals started to eat him... one at the feet and one at the head. The plan was to eat their way to the middle and meet there. A few minutes into it, one canibal says to the other "man, I'm having a ball!"

The other canibal says "slow down, slow down, you're eating too fast!"

:doh1:

Two anthropologists get captured by canibals and lowered into a big pot filled with water.

"what do you think this is all about?" asks the one

"I think they intend to cook us and eat us as a soup" said the other.

After sitting there for a while slowly feeling the water temperature rise, and the window closing in on their lives... suddenly one of the anthropologists starts laughing uncontrollably.

"what is so funny? we're about to die!" says the one...

"I'm sorry, I can't help it..."

"What? What is it"

"Okay okay... but you can't say anything" the man says between laughs... "I just peed in their soup"

According to writer William Buehler Seabrook, human meat tastes like prime veal. :hungry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Buehler_Seabrook sources cited

Seabrook went on a trip to West Africa, living with a tribe known as the Guere. He asked the chief what human meat tasted like, but the chief couldn't describe it to Seabrook's satisfaction. Later, Seabrook had the opportunity to try it himself, getting a portion of stew with rice as well as a "sizeable rump steak, also a small loin roast to cook or have cooked" however he wanted. The source, Seabrook stated, was a recently killed man, but he was not murdered.[1] He reported that, "It was like good, fully developed veal, not young, but not yet beef. It was very definitely like that, and it was not like any other meat I had ever tasted. It was so nearly like good, fully developed veal that I think no person with a palate of ordinary, normal sensitiveness could distinguish it from veal. It was mild, good meat with no other sharply defined or highly characteristic taste such as for instance, goat, high game, and pork have. The steak was slightly tougher than prime veal, a little stringy, but not too tough or stringy to be agreeably edible. The roast, from which I cut and ate a central slice, was tender, and in color, texture, smell as well as taste, strengthened my certainty that of all the meats we habitually know, veal is the one meat to which this meat is accurately comparable."[2]

Archived