Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Year's Opponents

HRNY4ZRNY

The Redskins will play next year against 6 teams with new head coaches. Broncos, Chiefs, Lions, Raiders, Rams and Bucs. Is this an advantage for the Skins or does this concern you?

If you had to make an early prediction on our record next season what would it be? I would say probably 8-8 again. Wondering what everyone thought .:logo:

The Redskins will play next year against 6 teams with new head coaches. Broncos, Chiefs, Lions, Raiders, Rams and Bucs. Is this an advantage for the Skins or does this concern you?

If you had to make an early prediction on our record next season what would it be? I would say probably 8-8 again. Wondering what everyone thought .:logo:

Having a new HC doesn't necessarily mean a good or bad thing. Usually it means the team was bad the year before and they need a new HC to steer the team in a new direction. But for many of these teams, they are good and will only be better.

I'm not making any predictions until at least the FA and draft is complete.

personally, I think it could be more of a disadvantage (expecially early on) because we would not know the tendencies of the new coach and what he likes to do or not to do in situations.

I think the Skins and Zorn are perfect examples of this. We did well early in the season last year because no one knew what to expect, as others caught on and figured out the tendencies, our ppg and offense started to struggle.

Thats my .02 worth

Prediction, we'll have 6 or 7 wins next season. JC will get benched halfway through the season for Colt and #26 has a season ending injury. Portis plays so hard and has nagging injuries all season. I obviously hope it doesn't happen but with his physical play, he's been lucky so far to not have anything serious.

I think we get double digit wins. All the Campbell haters don't think so, but the guy is going to prosper next season... I'm sure of it. Also, being in a contract year will be extra incentive. I also think D. Thomas will become a more featured player in the offense. Hopefully we hang on to D. Hall.

Archived