Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Houshmanzadheh

HRNY4ZRNY

How you beat the Redskins Offense

Double coverage on Moss- Stop the run... Then you win

Its way to easy for teams to beat us You dont have to get to Campbell to win. Just stop Moss, Stop Portis.

You could say well you have to stop Cooley. But he didnt even score a TD last season!

We need another playmaker WR. Lets be realistic Thomas and Kelly will not be Playmakers next season. If you had to bet with your life on the line you would say they wont be impact players next season. Thats why we need another WR that can help this offense. THE LINES are a no brainer. Anyone could tell you that. Everyone on this website knows that.

But WR is a BIG NEED and anyone that thinks it isnt is WRONG.

Our Defense is outstanding with no pass rush! Get a couple beasts that can help out as much as they can.

Our Offense sucks because Campbell is sacked and hurried all the time. And if you shut down Moss you most likely win the game.

13th pick in the draft O LINE and we can be in the playoffs next season.

Campbell is not an elite QB. But he has potential and wants to get better. Get him one WR that can take attention off MOSS AND WE WILL WIN!

Brandon Lloyd was brought here to take pressure off Moss but he couldnt catch a pass. He had sick catches as a 49er and couldnt do anything here.

Get Moss some help and we will win atleast 10 games.

O LINE AND D LINE are NO BRAINERS. Shouldnt be discussed we NEED them bad. But we also need a Wide Receiver.

How you beat the Redskins Offense

Double coverage on Moss- Stop the run... Then you win

Its way to easy for teams to beat us You dont have to get to Campbell to win. Just stop Moss, Stop Portis.

You could say well you have to stop Cooley. But he didnt even score a TD last season!

We need another playmaker WR. Lets be realistic Thomas and Kelly will not be Playmakers next season. If you had to bet with your life on the line you would say they wont be impact players next season. Thats why we need another WR that can help this offense. THE LINES are a no brainer. Anyone could tell you that. Everyone on this website knows that.

But WR is a BIG NEED and anyone that thinks it isnt is WRONG.

Our Defense is outstanding with no pass rush! Get a couple beasts that can help out as much as they can.

Our Offense sucks because Campbell is sacked and hurried all the time. And if you shut down Moss you most likely win the game.

13th pick in the draft O LINE and we can be in the playoffs next season.

Campbell is not an elite QB. But he has potential and wants to get better. Get him one WR that can take attention off MOSS AND WE WILL WIN!

Brandon Lloyd was brought here to take pressure off Moss but he couldnt catch a pass. He had sick catches as a 49er and couldnt do anything here.

Get Moss some help and we will win atleast 10 games.

O LINE AND D LINE are NO BRAINERS. Shouldnt be discussed we NEED them bad. But we also need a Wide Receiver.

But, at what price? Look at the history of the FO getting wide receivers. We've had mostly misses. It was idiotic for the FO to spend two second-rounders on receivers, but that's what we have. Lack of confidence in them or not, we have to give them another try in year two while we address the line issues. I just don't think we can afford to waste even more money on the cap for a high-priced wide receiver when we've already invested so much in that position to no avail. And as I said before, is TJ really that talented, or are his numbers inflated because he plays opposite Chad Johnson? Also, has he ever been in the West Coast Offense? If not, he's going to have to adapt to a new system and that's going to take time. Fans want the big name without thinking about whether it's a fit for the offense and that's why we've had so many misses.

We're not a player away from the playoffs, even if it's a simple as adding a wide receiver. We're going to have to take some steps backwards to move forward because of the mistakes of the FO.

We're not a player away from the playoffs, even if it's a simple as adding a wide receiver. We're going to have to take some steps backwards to move forward because of the mistakes of the FO.

Ok we won 8 games last season, say 10 gets us in.

If we had another top notch WR you say we couldnt win 2 more games than last year.

We play the Chargers, Broncos, Raiders and Cheifs next year.

These teams dont have great defenses...

Id rather play them than the Steelers and Ravens again.

Do we play any really good Defenses next Year?

If TJ is to much money we pass without a doubt.

Ok we won 8 games last season, say 10 gets us in.

If we had another top notch WR you say we couldnt win 2 more games than last year.

We play the Chargers, Broncos, Raiders and Cheifs next year.

These teams dont have great defenses...

Id rather play them than the Steelers and Ravens again.

Do we play any really good Defenses next Year?

If TJ is to much money we pass without a doubt.

But, is just getting to the playoffs the goal here? We need to focus on being a perennial playoff team like the Steelers and Patriots, who have five Super Bowl titles between them this decade. Jim Zorn, himself, said that he wants to be a playoff team, not a team that just makes the playoffs. To do that, I think we need to cut our losses and start re-building this team. People here are under the mistaken assumption that the Redskins are player away from a strong playoff run a la the Cards this year and the Giants last year, and that's just not the case. The Redskins are a team of aging superstars with no depth because the FO focused mainly on those "sexy" positions of wide receiver. There are no young pups ready to step in should the starters go down to injury. We have ignored depth for too long and it's now caught up with us. Even if we do add another receiver, it doesn't give JC more time to throw the ball to him. It doesn't give us a better pass rush. Those are the factors that help win ball games and we lost games last season without them.

Until people start to understand that JC is the biggest problem we have, we will go round and round in circles trying to fix a problem that doesn't need to be fixed. No one can admit that our receivers do not make plays, not because they can't, it's because JC can't.

So we will continue to interchange players of the same, or similar talent, for the sake of change in attempt to hide the big mistake, JC!

Until people start to understand that JC is the biggest problem we have' date=' we will go round and round in circles trying to fix a problem that doesn't need to be fixed. No one can admit that our receivers do not make plays, not because they can't, it's because JC can't.

So we will continue to interchange players of the same, or similar talent, for the sake of change in attempt to hide the big mistake, JC![/quote']

Thats just not true. Jason is not an elite QB but he is not the problem. I saw Brandon Lloyd drop passes and I never saw him get any seperation. When Moss has space he gets him the ball.

Jason will get better but hes not the problem.

Brennan is good to so atleast we have options.

But, is just getting to the playoffs the goal here? We need to focus on being a perennial playoff team like the Steelers and Patriots, who have five Super Bowl titles between them this decade. Jim Zorn, himself, said that he wants to be a playoff team, not a team that just makes the playoffs. To do that, I think we need to cut our losses and start re-building this team. People here are under the mistaken assumption that the Redskins are player away from a strong playoff run a la the Cards this year and the Giants last year, and that's just not the case. The Redskins are a team of aging superstars with no depth because the FO focused mainly on those "sexy" positions of wide receiver. There are no young pups ready to step in should the starters go down to injury. We have ignored depth for too long and it's now caught up with us. Even if we do add another receiver, it doesn't give JC more time to throw the ball to him. It doesn't give us a better pass rush. Those are the factors that help win ball games and we lost games last season without them.
Tell me if you would agree with this off-season plan:

-Use the draft to aquire mainly OL/DL/LB's

-Keep Rogers, Hall, and Smoot in the secondary at all costs.

-Sign a reliable WR like Amani Toomer.

Also, three draft picks I like other than OL/DL/LB are WR's Brandon Tate and Brian Robiskie and CB Ryan Mouton. All of these guys are good and could be available in the 4th.

Also, three draft picks I like other than OL/DL/LB are WR's Brandon Tate and Brian Robiskie and CB Ryan Mouton. All of these guys are good and could be available in the 4th.

Agree

Just would not want Toomer. Not sure why. Some reliable WR though.

I would not be excited at all about TJ coming here. It's not that I don't believe he is a talent because he certainly is, but I feel that he was one of the main issues (besides the arrests) in Cinncy. I watched multiple times TJ complaining on the sidelines, and doing some things on the field that weren't that high in character. Not someone I personally would want to sign long term, and deal with long term. Let's see how Thomas and Kelly develop in their 2nd year.

I can live with that. As long as we focus on the bigger needs -- like OL, DL and LB, and don't break the bank on another "superstar" receiver, that's the way to go.

I think we should get Henderson or Moore from NO, whoever the Saints let go. Its gonna be tough for the Saints to keep both of them along with Meachem and Colston.

Yeah theyre both small, but also young and would be cheaper than TJ, who is older. We have to hope that MK12 and DT become our "big" WRs... they need at least another year to see what they have. Henderson or Moore would take SOME attention off Moss.... NO ONE is scared of Thrash, and ARE isn't more than a slot/gadget guy. We could use another burner to stretch the field.

We're also not getting a low 1 and low 2 for our #13.... AT BEST 2 low 2nds.

Archived