Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Validation!!!!!

That one isn't too bad. The one thing I recommend is that you do something to make the text stand out. You have yellow text going over a white background. You need to put a stroke or maybe a drop shadow to make the text stand out against the white background. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being critical of your work. I am just giving some advice from someone who loves Photoshop. As far as the overall look, I like it. Keep up the good work. If you want to see some of my signatures or wallpapers just PM me and I can get you links to my work. And if you have any questions regarding Photoshop don't hesitate to ask.

That sig turned out pretty nice, but I agree with what LeftCoast Skinz FAN said. But I just really got into make a sigs and using photoshop last year and it is awesome. It was cool because I would get my class work done early and have atleast half an hour just about everyday to screw around and make my own stuff. I got Photoshop Elements on my home computer but thats not as good as the photoshop I had in school. I still can't figure out how to add strokes and I don't think it has a drop shadows or neon glows, but its still lets me get pretty much whatever I want done.

In the future you might want to be careful of using pics that are cropped off at the bottom. For example, your JC pic looks awkward b/c there's no bottom to it.
Correct sir, and that is why I did not use it as my sig. but I was trying to get out of class so I just threw the end togheter.
ya got a long way to go son...

Thank you Captain Obvious, lol. Naw I am just playing, I know I got a long way to go, but trust me in a couple of months, or years, I will be good.

Go buy the book "Photoshop classroom in a book"

It will help you alot and probably cheaper.

And remember this.

Layers

Layers

Layers

Layers

Layers.

You cant have too many of them.

That's the book we are using. This class is mandatory for my Mass Media degree. I already took the class for In Design (Got a A)

I know about the Layers, I just gotta stop being so lazy and do it right. I am about to make a new sig soon I will post it in this thread for some more feedback. I enjoy the tips and criticism.

Archived