Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Biden Gaffe (Jill this time)

TimmySmith

Like Husband - like wife I guess. Obama is going to need 2 muzzles.

WASHINGTON – Vice President-elect Joe Biden’s wife said Monday that he had a pick of two jobs in the Obama administration, a slip that Biden immediately tried to shush and that his spokeswoman later disputed.

Jill Biden’s comment came during an appearance on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” on the eve of the inauguration.

“Joe had the choice to be secretary of state or vice president,” she said.

Her husband blushed bright red, grimaced, laughed and said a loud “shhhh” that sent the audience into laughter. “OK, he did,” Jill Biden said.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090120/NEWS/301209951/1005/NEWS10

Hillary just continues to be treated like a red headed step child.

Eh, you gave us Dan Quayle... maybe it is our turn.

(Actually, I like Biden. Most of his flub ups come from being too honest and if you are going to make a mistake, the sin of saying what you think isn't the worst one. However, no one will likely take on Bush's innocent mis-speaks for a century. Man was an unintentional comic genius at times.

I think for every Bushism is a Bidenism:

It just depends on which side your looking from.

I do think there's a diff beyond partisanship, but it's not worth a big conversation :silly: and they both are Dana Carvey "special."

Personally, and it's maybe an eclectic taste, but I enjoyed Palin's greatets hits, short-lived as her star time was, more than the far more numerous (time on stage surely a big factor) Biden/Bush offerings. Probably it was just the freshness and sheer scope of some of her gems. Truly, each of these artists has their own distinct category of performance style. :D

Archived