Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Age of Posters

jonjeff

Chief Skin...we hjave to get together sometime!!!....I'm....errrr......47...with a 4 year old......and do I have some sea stories but not for this board!!!!!!

fellas.....yea.....the group of women you get to select from changes as you grow older (unless you're rich or famous).....:laugh: .........but everything else actually does get better!..........it's good to know there so many youngins - hang in there fellas, my social security handouts depend on it!!!!!....:laugh:

GEEZ......us over 40 guys are definitely in the minority. :rolleyes:

I'm 45 with 6 year old and 3 year old adopted grandsons in addition to the "older" four kids.

My claim to fame is I went to the same high school as Art, although in a different decade.........or was it century? :laugh:

Originally posted by Jimbo

GEEZ......us over 40 guys are definitely in the minority. :rolleyes:

I'm 45 with 6 year old and 3 year old adopted grandsons in addition to the "older" four kids.

My claim to fame is I went to the same high school as Art, although in a different decade.........or was it century? :laugh:

Which high school was that? (Just curious.)

Originally posted by Jimbo

Art and I both went to Edison High School in L.A. (Lower Alexandria). I graduated in '76. Art was about 10 years or so behind me.

What state Jimbo (I went to Edison HS, in Alexandria VA....assume thats not the same one you're referencing?)

Considering the alternative to growing older .....

1956 was a pretty good year:

MAJOR EVENTS:

Dwight Eisenhower re-elected President

Soviet leader Khrushchev publicly denounces Stalin, begins official policy of "de-Stalinization" in the USSR

Egypt seizes Suez Canal; Britain and France respond with force; U.S. and Soviet Union help negotiate a cease-fire

Israel invades Sinai Peninsula

Soviet troops suppress a popular uprising against the communist regime in Hungary

Congress approves Highway Act, which allows for construction of the U.S. interstate highway system

Fidel Castro begins revolution in Cuba

Italian ocean liner Andrea Doria sinks after colliding with another vessel

Movies: The Ten Commandments

Songs: Don't Be Cruel, Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog

Rock and roll becomes a national phenomenon, fueled by the popularity of Elvis Presley

Redskins were 6 & 6

He!! boy, I have combat boots older than you.

Archived