Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We swept the eagles; how great does it feel to sweep the Eagles!!!

coopluvstheskins

Haha.

The best part will be reminding him how we swept them any time he says otherwise!!!

i would kill for that stupid bengals game back....then we have the sweep and the victory instead of tie over the bungles.

that leaves plenty of ammo for next year as well.

my favorite line for philly fans though?

"who were your super bowl MVPs?"

"oh, you've never won, that sucks"

my favorite line for philly fans though?

"who were your super bowl MVPs?"

"oh, you've never won, that sucks"

Hahaha.

I'd even let them try to answer. Then they'll just stand there with the dumb look on their face, and you'll make them say ,"we've never won one."

Hahaha.

I'd even let them try to answer. Then they'll just stand there with the dumb look on their face, and you'll make them say ,"we've never won one."

there was a guy with a redskins SB patch jacket with his eagles friends

i told him that i'd get him one, but he'd have to buy the patches later and maybe i'd throw a TBA patch on their for him.

i actually study my smack talking. IIRC for every season NO has made the playoffs we have a SB win, that or AZ i can't remember which.

it's an artform.

the guy in line next to me (a philly fan) loved it though. he remarked how this isn't like jacksonville man, he just kept talking about all the energy.

in the wake of all the negativity and boycott for Snyder it was great to see that stadium getting loud at far bellow full capacity.

We did it without offense and did it with a defense!!!! it feels wonderful now that we can look at eagles fan and taunt them for a whole year. We are better than you McNabb!!! What happened to the play calling the second half!!!!!!

And we can start taunting them right after next weeks game, cause we're out. Sure it's great to sweep the Eagles, makes you wonder why we couldn't beat the Rams or the Bengals eh??

MAN!

I wouldv'e loved to be in FedEx last night and seeing all those quiet Sheagle fans pout!!!!!

Defense DEFINATELY won that game for us. London took it out on them hahahaaaha Feels good because the gay ass shmeagle fans in the office are quiet as a church mouse HAHAAHAHAAHAH

MAN!

I wouldv'e loved to be in FedEx last night and seeing all those quiet Sheagle fans pout!!!!!

Defense DEFINATELY won that game for us. London took it out on them hahahaaaha Feels good because the gay ass shmeagle fans in the office are quiet as a church mouse HAHAAHAHAAHAH

I actually had someone in the post office (wearing my Skins Coat) yell "at least we tied Cincinnati!" After I stopped laughing and asked him if he knew how pathetic that sounded, I told him we can't beat Cincinnati, but we could beat his sorry ass Eagles twice this year. Then another customer started singing Hail to the Redskins.

It's gonna be a great day!

We did it without offense and did it with a defense!!!! it feels wonderful now that we can look at eagles fan and taunt them for a whole year. We are better than you McNabb!!! What happened to the play calling the second half!!!!!!

Im in full on apathy mode now. I could care less we swept philly.. Our O looked Horrible as it has since the first philly game (only portis has produced and cooley). Our D I wish it could have looked like yesterday the whole season..

This team has Peaked.. This is the best were gonna get.. Time to blow up n trade off some players and get some draft picks.

Start brennan get a 4th next season n a 6th in two season next year for Campbell.

Trade Moss. get a 3rd next season maybe a 5th in two years.

Trade Randel el- Get maybe a 5th for him at best probably a 6th.

Trade jansen,

probably Betts as well. With what happened to Turner in ATL i bet quality backup running backs turned franchise RBs is on GMs minds right now Maybe we can get a steal 4th rounder for him.

I wanna stack Draft Picks like theres no tomorrow. We have young recievers ready to take over. We have a lot of young pieces in key positions that can help a younger team if this happens.. Im sick of this team finishing in the 9-7 10-6 realm with no hope of seeing any improvement.. This recent rebuilding process has resulted in nothing.. Its time to start over again..

Really, it feels like a pretty hollow and empty victory. The vomitous aftertaste of the loss to the 1-11-1 Cincinnati Bengals that flushed this team's season down the toilet makes it hard to celebrate too much.

It was better than a loss, and I'm glad to see the players still putting forth effort. But it's really really hard to generate much excitement over a win at this point.

Im in full on apathy mode now. I could care less we swept philly.. Our O looked Horrible as it has since the first philly game (only portis has produced and cooley). Our D I wish it could have looked like yesterday the whole season..

This team has Peaked.. This is the best were gonna get.. Time to blow up n trade off some players and get some draft picks.

Start brennan get a 4th next season n a 6th in two season next year for Campbell.

Trade Moss. get a 3rd next season maybe a 5th in two years.

Trade Randel el- Get maybe a 5th for him at best probably a 6th.

Trade jansen,

probably Betts as well. With what happened to Turner in ATL i bet quality backup running backs turned franchise RBs is on GMs minds right now Maybe we can get a steal 4th rounder for him.

I wanna stack Draft Picks like theres no tomorrow. We have young recievers ready to take over. We have a lot of young pieces in key positions that can help a younger team if this happens.. Im sick of this team finishing in the 9-7 10-6 realm with no hope of seeing any improvement.. This recent rebuilding process has resulted in nothing.. Its time to start over again..

you must be crazy...the betts trade would be great if we got a second round for him!!!!! zorn will improve his play calling alot this season and campbell and the receivers will workout together alot this offseason maybe with the defense vesus them!!!!

feels good having bragging rights over my bro for the year.

then my ex had to try to ruin it with some 'you are too lucky' BS. im like, what are you talking about? she says we beat teams we shouldnt, and lose to teams we should. i just said, we play to the level of our competition. if we are playing a good team, we step up and play to their level and beat them. if we are playing a bad team, we play down to them and let them stay in the game.

but if the eagles were such a good team, how come they didnt put us away? they were the line by 6. so why did the eagles play down to us and lose?

she stopped talking and went to bed after that.

you must be crazy...the betts trade would be great if we got a second round for him!!!!! zorn will improve his play calling alot this season and campbell and the receivers will workout together alot this offseason maybe with the defense vesus them!!!!

Ok maybe a 3rd

But this team need to commit to drafting O-lin n D-line and quick drafting positions that ARE SO DAM DEPENDED ON THEIR PERFORMANCE.

• 10 months later...

Archived