Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Which DC-Area Sports Team Will Win a Championship First? (excludes Caps)

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Then why not have the Caps as a choice? Way to make a totally inaccurate poll.

I never, ever believed I'd be saying this, but I honestly believe the Caps will be the next DC team to win a championship. I've watched them since 3 weeks after I was born (and remember every min of that game btw :-) ) and have always thought we had no chance due to management and the ways in which the team always found ways to lose. Now, they've actually put the team together in the most genius of ways and are reaping the rewards for it...through the DRAFT.

Too bad the Skins have yet to figure this out.

What is your problem? Getting mad over nothing. :doh:

The Capitals are the obvious choice and they would be leading the poll 500-0; we know they are the closest but of the other DC teams who are STRUGGLING who is the closest to breaking free and winning a title. It's a simple concept and I can't believe you are essentially throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't do the poll the way you wanted.

I would obviously pick the Caps, but since that choice isn't available, I'm going with the Nats. Not that the Nats are close to winning a championship, but I think they're building and heading in the right direction. It may take a while, but if I'm being honest, I think it'll be sooner than it will be for the Skins or Wizards.

Too much uncertainty about the future of the Skins, and the Wizards are just an embarrassment.

Maybe people did read and realized that leaving them out simply b/c they have the best shot at winning is utterly ridiculous. It makes the poll completely invalid and utterly pointless. If you really want to see what people think, then add more than just three teams...add them all.

Seems like we may as well - with your reasoning - ask who is going to the superbowl this year, but leave off the teams with a chance of making it to the playoffs b/c that's "just too obvious."

See Sticksboi's post:

What is your problem? Getting mad over nothing. :doh:

The Capitals are the obvious choice and they would be leading the poll 500-0; we know they are the closest but of the other DC teams who are STRUGGLING who is the closest to breaking free and winning a title. It's a simple concept and I can't believe you are essentially throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't do the poll the way you wanted.

Exactly. :applause:

In the original post I clearly asked which team could be fixed first, and stated that I excluded that Capitals because they are the obvious choice to win the next championship for the area i.e., they don't need fixed.

I guess some people just don't get it, or they don't read the thread before posting.

Anyway, thanks man :cheers:

I think we need some new younger guys from Russia and Canada for the Skins.:laugh:

I'm watching the Caps for the rest of the winter! Let's GO CAPS!! I can afford to go to a Caps game over a Skins game.:2cents:

P.S. I'd love to have some pancakes right about now!

Archived