Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bengal Cat - Where to get one?

I_Bleed_B&G

your looks huge in that second picture with the dog. I want to get one now for sure. Still searching around though.

Yea, he is a big boy. At his biggest he was about 25lbs, now about 17. Stretched out head to tail he is probably 4+ feet.

damn man those pics of your cat are awesome!!

that last one makes me smile lol

I wanted to send that out as a christmas card and write on it Merry FREAKIN Christmas! :D

I'm pretty sure a bengal cat doesn't fit in as an exotic pet. At least I dont think it does. I think its just a breed between a black cat and a asian leopard cat (correct me if i'm wrong). I don't think they get any bigger then a normal cat.

Most counties consider Bengals as exotics so check with your county.

Do NOT go to a Petco adoption event. The organization that runs it is like the ****ing Wehrmacht. When i was looking for a dog in the summer, i went to one just to look, and they literally shooed me away.

Every Petco has a different organization outside of it. Some groups are good while others are not.

I had a Maine coon for 19yrs! Great cat, tough as nails outside the house and sweet inside it, ya know? Now we have a tabby that we saw in the tire tracks of the road, and swerved to miss him and the wife swooped him up. He's a great guy though and have found him at home with a broken femur, foot facing the other way, and just waiting to come in the door. Tough lil' bastages! Remember "kitty thinks of murder all day" !

Archived