Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's time to part ways with Moss and Portis

redskins0756

Moss is really a #2 reciever at best. Portis may have value as trade to get some picks. He can be replaced.

No player should be safe in 2009. Everyone is expendable. This team needs to be cleaned and rebuilt in the image of the coach, whether that's Jim Zorn or someone else.

I was thinking the same thing!!!!

What would Bill Parcels do if he came here?(that will never happen because of danny boy).

Simple Bill would clean house look at the Dolphins.

When watching the Washington Post live last night the question was very simple.

Is Portis a good back?

Yes

But is he great enough to bring a Super Bowl trophy to Washington?

The answer was NO.

Yes he's 3rd in the league in rushing,but he only has 7 touch downs.

In 2007 it was 11 TD's

In 2006 it was 7 TD's again

In 2005 11 TD'sagain

In 2004 it was 5 TD's

And does anybody know what his longest run of the season is? It's 31 yards did it twice.Once against Dallas and once against Detroit.

As far as the cap hit I dont think we take the hit if he's traded,but I am not an expert on the cap so dont hold me to that.

Get your facts straight before calling us stupid,we know what we see on Sunday.

If he wins a super bowl in DC it won't be as the feature back. That means we'd have to win one in the next 2 years and we are FAR from having the team needed to win a super bowl and he's got alot of miles on those wheels.

When was the last time Sellers fumbled? I can def tell you the last time Portis and Betts though. It was a good try and the player fell apart.

Law of averages. CP gets the rock hundreds of times a season and Sellers a handful. More opportunities =s more fumbles. Sellers ISNT YOUR BEST PLAYER, I can see once down there but TWICE. He failed, he sucks, and that position needs an upgrade this off season.

Archived