Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official revamp the lines thread

downbeat87

its not campbell

its not zorn

yea mistakes are obvious, but our small skill guys and lb's cant save our team from our piss poor line play.

see any playoff team.

you think our start in the first 8 games was because people didnt know us? we had the same running game and a vanilla passing attack that progressed week by week.

the real problem was after the first half of the season, the old mediocre lines wore out (theyve been under .500 for like the past 4 years if you culminate all of the seasons)

we need young talent on the lines! and nowwwww

hail :logo:

can you explain how, please?!?!?!?!?

what do you want him to do?!? slow down time so he doesnt get rushed. they cant operate in the no huddle,nor get into the fast tempo that zorn wants. why?!?!? because the line is old and slow.

thomas, kendall, fabini, janson

all mediocre this season

when did he do something stupid?

no ints. nothing close. 2 badly overthrown balls on thrid down when we got pressured by the worst pass rush in the league

one of which he got hurt on

the Redskins scored 10 points and you're talking like Campbell played well?

God forbid he got sacked once. Do yourself a favor and go back and look at the game and how many awful passes he threw.

it has been day and night in the form of release and footworkfor campbell.

the sellers play where we got one of those 4 conversions(was it on third down?) is my proof in the pudding. he avoided sacks and ran well.... portis could not get much help, thus our plan of running down their throats didnt work. no line help, no playoffs.

see giants last year. eli could develope because of good line play, and beat tom brady...why? cuz of good d line play.

its not campbell

its not zorn

yea mistakes are obvious, but our small skill guys and lb's cant save our team from our piss poor line play.

see any playoff team.

you think our start in the first 8 games was because people didnt know us? we had the same running game and a vanilla passing attack that progressed week by week.

the real problem was after the first half of the season, the old mediocre lines wore out (theyve been under .500 for like the past 4 years if you culminate all of the seasons)

we need young talent on the lines! and nowwwww

hail :logo:

-This is exactly how I feel!!!!!!!!!!!

-I wanted better pass protection, bigger wholes to run the ball through, and more sacks. If we had these things we would be a top team, if our players would just stop fumbling the ball!!

we can revamp the OLIne but for another QB. not for campbell. obviously even with protection, this guy campbell is jsut as bad when he is getting pressured. one of the worse QB in league right now.

whatever, if campbell sucks next year ill be in for the brennen cult, but until he has a line well be in this same boat of mediocrity

whatever, if campbell sucks next year ill be in for the brennen cult, but until he has a line well be in this same boat of mediocrity

whats with u automatically assuming that we want colt just cause campbell sucks?

no one is saying colt is the answer because obviously he hasnt had the chance to play unlike campbell whom had enough chances to show us what he is all about.

if there is a good QB available inthe off season, go for it, if nothing is avialble, let Qbs have competetion in the offseason. lets not make it complicated.

I wonder if Santana thinks JC played well today. JC about killed him on that high pass that allowed the safety to level him.

-I would put that on the line. It was 3rd down, JC was just about to get sacked, so he is hurried once again, but he was able to get the ball off and at least try to make a first down. What do you want JC to do, take the sack and not even try to get a first?????

-I would put that on the line. It was 3rd down, JC was just about to get sacked, so he is hurried once again, but he was able to get the ball off and at least try to make a first down. What do you want JC to do, take the sack and not even try to get a first?????

because every thread is about vinny and zorn and boycotting and selfish players

Archived