Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two things that make more more angry than the loss

arkowi

We are not a good team this year. We might have snuck into the playoffs, but I don't think we would had made much noise. I am not mad, thats just who we are.

We lost to the Bengals today, after going down 17-0 early, found a way to stay in the game. I was dissapointd we lost, but in the end two things made me far more angry than us losing.

1. After that TD moss doing dumb **** to get us a penalty.

2. after that kick return gets called back, costing us like 30 yards, the kid who commits the penalty is on the side lines laughing his ass off.

Whats going on here?

It's "PRO SPORTS" in general. And I'm sad to say it's trickled to college and even high school. Sports really does get too much attention.

with the economy tanking, maybe it will get better. Not only will some people be glad to JUST have a job, maybe these over-paid, over-hyped premadonnas realize they are getting paid other peoples hard earned cash to play a silly game.

And yes, I'm guilty of over hyping it all too.

Well, I was going to try desperately to not post in the Stadium today, but I can't help myself. Agreed, with all posts so far. This team was not ready to play today at all. I don't know what the answer is in the short term. It's a shame it's come to this after such a promising start. It would have been better had we just struggled all year, then to be let down like this. :doh:

We are not a good team this year. We might have snuck into the playoffs, but I don't think we would had made much noise. I am not mad, thats just who we are.

We lost to the Bengals today, after going down 17-0 early, found a way to stay in the game. I was dissapointd we lost, but in the end two things made me far more angry than us losing.

2. after that kick return gets called back, costing us like 30 yards, the kid who commits the penalty is on the side lines laughing his ass off.

Whats going on here?

Totally. The inmates are running the asylum. Riggo was just talking about this. It's just a mess.

You know I have been saying the same thing every year since the 93 season... sure the Skins have been in the playoffs a few times but they have not been an elite team for a long time. I do not see things changing anytime soon. At least they are not the lions!

Honestly ...They dont seem to care. Their body language on the field today was basically one big ball of apathy.

That stuff is a result of them not buying into Zorn and not believing they can be successful.

Sad , very sad. F the fans , we are the ones paying them. Atleast you think they would play for their self respect. I guess its just " show me the money":(

Whats going on here?

Vinny Cerrato and Daniel Snyder for me.

We are not building anything with Zorn we are getting worse. He might have ruined a good team and turned them into below average :doh: :puke:

Stop kidding yourself. This team wasn't that good last year. Yeah, we made the playoffs, but that wad riding the pure emotion of ST, and wasn't even with JC at the helm.

If the team was good, Gibbs would've stayed for the final year.

The one single thing that made me the most angry, as some have also said, is the lack of effort and drive (not by all players, but generally as a team). This was a must win in every sense of the word. AND, we were playing against arguably the worst team in the NFL. To add to that, the imploding cowgirls are playing the borderline unstoppable giants. We were in a position to make a feasible playoff run. And how do the skins respond? By comming out and giving the absolute worst opening performance in a game this season... completely flat. I watched H.B. Blades jog to the Bengals QB with a clean lane to sack him. I watched a couple plays where Jason Taylor looked to be going half speed with a chance at a sack or tackle. With the exception of the small glimmer of hope during the 2nd quarter push, this was a dismal and pathetic football game. I am wholeheartedly disappointed. Rant off...

Archived