Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if 2010 ends up being a non-cap year; how crazy will Dan go?

88Comrade2000

I gotta disagree, sellyoursol. An un-capped year, which would lead to a banishing of the salary cap would be the absolute BEST thing that could happen to this franchise.

Why?

Because Snyder is NEVER getting rid of Vinny. And as long as those two are paired up, we have ZERO chance to build anything of consequence....unless there is no Salary Cap. It's the only thing that can save us...

I gotta disagree, sellyoursol. An un-capped year, which would lead to a banishing of the salary cap would be the absolute BEST thing that could happen to this franchise.

Why?

Because Snyder is NEVER getting rid of Vinny. And as long as those two are paired up, we have ZERO chance to build anything of consequence....unless there is no Salary Cap. It's the only thing that can save us...

Wow...you registered over two years ago and this is your first post? And you're local! :cheers:

I understand and don't necessarily disagree with your point of view. I want to believe that Dan has mellowed a little over the years and his approach has become a little more tempered...not nearly the FA orgy that it used to be. He's finally on track to building a team the right way. An uncapped year would throw all of that progress out the window...like taking a recovering alcoholic on the Duff Brewery tour.

Archived