Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To make playoffs, Skins have to finish 4-0 or 3-1 and have help

88Comrade2000

Unless the team looks completely different against the Ravens, I'm saying no paloffs this year.

How many weeks have we said this now?

If we look like garbage against the Browns, and we did.

If we look like garbage against the Lions, and we did.

The Steelers, we did, Seahawks we did, the Pukes we did, the Giants we did.

So now we are going to look like the 1991 Redskins and win out.

I don't think so. This team is done. 9-7 would be great at this point.

The defense does way way more than it should, and the offense is totally offensive. In fact this offense is about as bad as it was in 2004 when Gibbs handicapped the whole team by starting Mark (Gimp Ass) Brunell for 9 games even though he was setting records for ineptitude week after week at the time.

Yea. That horrible lose to the terrible Rams will come back and hunt us BIG TIME. We are not making the playoffs guys. No way we beat the Ravens with the offense we have been playing in the past 4 games. hate to say it not only we have not improved in offense we have taking a couple of steps backwards with JC being front and center.

I don't understand why the offense can't just start to click. The young WRs are healthy and starting to play a little more and we looked okay yesterday, against the best team in the league.

I still have hope. You plan on winning every game anyway, so that's not a big deal.

Just need the O line to hold out longer and give the kid some time.

Giants wanted Eli gone last season until the playoffs started.

I don't understand why the offense can't just start to click.

Our OL is complete garbage. That is why. You could stack up 5 piles of trash and it would more than likely provide similar protection. It would never be called for holding, or be offsides either. There is a plus, and the trash wouldn't cost the team a dime. They could just use the beer cups and hot dog wrappers from the game. Totally free OL protection with no one to blame for just standing there and doing nothing more than a traffic cone.

Our OL is complete garbage. That is why. You could stack up 5 piles of trash and it would more than likely provide similar protection. It would never be called for holding, or be offsides either. There is a plus, and the trash wouldn't cost the team a dime. They could just use the beer cups and hot dog wrappers from the game. Totally free OL protection with no one to blame for just standing there and doing nothing more than a traffic cone.

While I do agree that the O line is our #1 problem, I will also point out that our run blocking has been top notch and Samuels is still great.

It's the interior and the right tackle.

I wanted us to draft 5 straight O linemen last year. Damn I hate the JT move.

Archived