Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Division Tiebreaker

Joncevensen

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here. But does anyone know who wins the divisions if the giants lose to us, cowboys, panthers (or the eagles or vikings sneak one on them) and we run the table? Of course we would have to win next week for this to even a statistical possibility of mattering. but does anyone know? I think the cowboys could beat the giants, and while the eagles look like they're disintegrating...the panthers are looking pretty damn good. And I'm really hoping to finally go to a playoff game at FedEx.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here. But does anyone know who wins the divisions if the giants lose to us, cowboys, panthers (or the eagles or vikings sneak one on them) and we run the table? Of course we would have to win next week for this to even a statistical possibility of mattering. but does anyone know? I think the cowboys could beat the giants, and while the eagles look like they're disintegrating...the panthers are looking pretty damn good. And I'm really hoping to finally go to a playoff game at FedEx.

If you mean by somehow we (Giants and Redskins) end up with a tie at the end of the season with the scenario that you've stated above... I think we win the division. Our 2 losses in the division would trump their 3... or our 4 wins would trump their 3 (however you want to look at it). We're already ahead of the Cowboys (if you want to add them also) in seeding so we would just stay that way.

Archived