Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The NBA Finals you WANT to see....

gridironmike

The Lakers will probably make it. I hope not though, I'm so sick of hearing how great Shaq and Kobe are. They are, but it gets tiresome.

Personally, I'd love to see the Sixers and the Mav's.

While the Sixers have a chance, the Mav's don't. Even if the Mav's beat Portland, which they will, they won't get by the Lakers(thats who they'll play next, right?)

The only team that really can beat L.A., is Sacramento. The Kings have the best TEAM in the league. Next is the Spurs. While they dominated the Lakers in the regular season, its a completely different ballgame now. I mean, the Spurs are having problems putting away the Suns. Give the Suns credit, they are a very athletic team. Stephon Marbury is making Tony Parker look like an amatuer. I expect the Spurs to finish it tonight, though.

I'm just rambling on and on, oh well. Ramble on!

Originally posted by gridironmike

Do you like the rebuilt Sixers or the Mutumbo version??

Actually, I like the Theo Ratliff version better :). They were 41-14 before he was traded. I'd rather have this version than the Mutombo one though. Van Horn is a liability on defense, but at least he provides another scoring option.

It's a defense for offense trade. I think actually, Mutombo gave us a better chance to win against the west since there are no dominant centers in the East. The Sixers can get past the East without having a big "big guy". I like Kenny Thomas and Monty Williams and the "new" Eric Snow better now then the "old" Snow and George Lynch et. all. Iverson's supporting cast is better now.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

It's a defense for offense trade. I think actually, Mutombo gave us a better chance to win against the west since there are no dominant centers in the East. The Sixers can get past the East without having a big "big guy". I like Kenny Thomas and Monty Williams and the "new" Eric Snow better now then the "old" Snow and George Lynch et. all. Iverson's supporting cast is better now.

What's the "new" Eric Snow all about?

I too would love to see the Lakers go down. However Phishhead, I think that there is one other team that has a change against LA other than Sac and that is San Antonio. Everyone talks about how they got swept out of the playoffs by them a few years ago, but they also seem to forget that it was without Duncan. The double-team of Robinson and Duncan on Shaq is one of the more effective double teams in the leauge on him. Only time will tell I guess...

Kings versus Nets would be the most enjoyable to watch. Both teams pushing the ball, players actually moving and screening away from the ball as opposed to standing at the three point line like a goon.

I wouldn't mind if the Sixers went if I didn't hate Philly so much. Man...worst city ever.

Originally posted by Yomar

I am really looking forward to the Kings/Mavs series

Not so fast. The Blazers kicked the crap out of the Mavs tonight. 3-3 going into Dallas on Sunday.

In the Sixers game, Jamal Mashburn was awesome tonight in the 3rd quarter (over 20 points). Fortunately, AI and crew were also stroking it.

The "new" Eric Snow I described was a more offensive minded, better shooting (though you wouldn't notice from tonight) Eric Snow.

i want to see philly vs. sacramento.

Philly is the grittiest team in the east maybe the NBA i believe they will claw thier way to the finals.

I find Duncan boring. I'm hatin' on the Lakers.and Dallas doesn't have the spine to go to the finals.

Thus Sacramento vs. Philly. should be a good one. If Philly plays any team out of the west other than the lakers i give them a 50/50 chance to win it all. Experience in the finals goes a long way.

Archived