Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The NBA Finals you WANT to see....

gridironmike

Originally posted by earl

i want to see philly vs. sacramento.

Philly is the grittiest team in the east maybe the NBA i believe they will claw thier way to the finals.

I find Duncan boring. I'm hatin' on the Lakers.and Dallas doesn't have the spine to go to the finals.

Thus Sacramento vs. Philly. should be a good one. If Philly plays any team out of the west other than the lakers i give them a 50/50 chance to win it all. Experience in the finals goes a long way.

I agree that Philly has a CHANCE vs any team other than LA. I actually think they'd fare well against SA or Dallas. Kings would beat them, but it'd be a good series. The Sixers could take one from LA, but in the long haul, they don't have the big man to match up with Shaq.

Sixers vs. Kings.

If the Kings defeat the Lakers they would think the title was already won. Then the Sixers could steal a few games early and we might really have a real series.

BTW: The Mavs and Spurs have NO CHANCE at getting to the finals.

The Spurs took game 1 from the Lakers. They need to win game 2 at home and find a way to steal one from the Lakers on the road, then they will be able to beat them. That was a nasty shot in the balls Robinson took from Horry. I would have broken his jaw after that if I was Robinson. Robert Horry is a *****.

Spurs in 5 fellas!

Of course I'm biased, but that's what being a die-hard fan is all about. Spurs grinded out a tough game 1. Game 2 will be tough, but Spurs will hang on again. I see the split in LA as someone mentioned and then KILL THEM....KILL THEMMMMM.....crush Kobe's throat and put an end to all that is yellow and purple.

Sacramento will be tough. They should have a tough series with Dallas, but Sacramento has a better D and that should win out.

The East is Fodder.

Archived