Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it just me or....

SkinsFreak4-Life

does anybody else think Marion Barber stole his face mask off a little pop warner helmet???WTF. Plus he's got that witches broom looking thing sticking out the back...I'd like to see somebody hit him head on and bend that dinky little face mask back on his nose and break it!!! maybe that would keep him from wearing that retarded looking thing.

does anybody else think Marion Barber stole his face mask off a little pop warner helmet???WTF. Plus he's got that witches broom looking thing sticking out the back...I'd like to see somebody hit him head on and bend that dinky little face mask back on his nose and break it!!! maybe that would keep him from wearing that retarded looking thing.

No it's just you.

It looks that way because of his hair. But I don't see the point in bringing this up. lol.

This is truly pathetic. The Cowboys beat us and Barber was basically responsible for nailing the lid down on our coffin and now you want to tease him about how he looks?:doh:

I'm fully aware of how the game went..... I'm just making a general observation on how stupid his helmet looks. I thought picking on the Cowgirls would be welcome here 24/7 365 regardless of who won and how...I didnt offend you with the "cowgirl" comment did I?

I'm fully aware of how the game went..... I'm just making a general observation on how stupid his helmet looks. I thought picking on the Cowgirls would be welcome here 24/7 365 regardless of who won and how...I didnt offend you with the "cowgirl" comment did I?
Yeah, you offended me.:rolleyes:

Try growing up.

Yeah, you offended me.:rolleyes:

Try growing up.

I'm sorry but what would be the grown up thing to do oh wise one?! So we can't make fun of cowboys anymore?! We now have to bow at their feet just because they beat us?! You know you can bend over and take it but I for one will always contribute to Cowboy bashing! :dallasuck

If I didn't offend you then what was the purpose of your first post???:whoknows: try shuttin up....
You don't have to offend someone for them to be able to disagree with what you said.:doh:

If you can't take people disagreeing with your thread then maybe you shouldn't create threads. Just a suggestion.

BTW, the mods could shut me up here...you couldn't shut me up in any situation.

:shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::jerk:

You don't have to offend someone for them to be able to disagree with what you said.:doh:

If you can't take people disagreeing with your thread then maybe you shouldn't create threads. Just a suggestion.

BTW, the mods could shut me up here...you couldn't shut me up in any situation.

Archived