Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFCE to determine if Cards are a playoff team after week 12

royallypwned

I was just looking at the current playoff scenarios and noticed that the Cardinals can become the first team to clinch a playoff spot (and win their crappy division) with a win over the Giants, a Cowboys win over the 49ers, and a Skins win against the Seahawks next week.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace/scenarios

I think it's pretty safe to say that Boys and Skins fans only want two of three to occur. ;)

This might be the year the Cardinals finally step it up. For the last few years they have been the pick and things didn't go well but they can make some noise. They have a very good defense a little underrated you do not hear people talk about their defense like you hear people talk about all the good defenses.

The offense what can you say about them excellent.

Almost, but not quite...2 out of 3. The Cowboys and Skins did their part by winning. But the Cards lost, so it will be at least one more week...or possibly just two more days.

The NFC East will again play a role in helping or hindering Zona's chance at clinching the division this week. They can do so by winning @ Philly on Thanksgiving, or if that doesn't happen, then a Cowboys win over Seattle and a Bills win over the 49ers would get it done.

btw, the Giants can clinch the NFC East with a win over the Skins, and a Cowboys loss to Seattle. Also, the Titans can clinch the AFC South with a win @ Detroit, and a Colts loss @ Cleveland.

They may have a crappy division, but I think playing against the NFC East and AFC West, not to mention Carolina and Minnesota makes up for it.

afc west?

isn't that comprised of denver, oakland, kc and san diego?

2 crappy teams and 2 very underachieving teams. they have the poster boy for underachievers. (norv turner)

Archived