Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Preparing for Seattle. Portis?

Vesuve

They have to go out next week and play aggressively offensively and just see what happens. I love Portis, and the run game is great, but i think they need to start switching from a run first offense to a pass first offense.

I hate to say it, but Riggins was right. The numbers ARE inflated. Take out the top 5 running plays per game, and the running game is probably averaging about 2 yards a carry.

Dude did you see how they played today with Matt and Deion Branch back? They are not a weak team. We are in trouble if we don't score more than 24 points.

The Seahawks ARE weak.

Quarterback Hasselback has a pinched disc in his spine, and is in pain. He's rusty after being out for 6 weeks, and he had 3 interceptions against AZ.

Seattle's defense is ranked 31st.

Hopefuly the Redskins treat this as a must win. Yeah we are currently in the 6th spot if the playoff were to start today according to the Mike n Mike show on ESPN, but the last thing they need to do is think they are better than the same team that beat us the last two times we went to their stadium to play them.

And if you forgot we did lose to a winless Rams team earlier in the year so us playing allegedly weak teams doesn't guarantee JACK

The Seahawks ARE weak.

Quarterback Hasselback has a pinched disc in his spine, and is in pain. He's rusty after being out for 6 weeks, and he had 3 interceptions against AZ.

Seattle's defense is ranked 31st.

The Rams were so-called "weak" too, and what happened? With the way we play, a weak team can handle us.

Our team should be extremely prepared for this game. You would think that Zorn should know just about everything about Seattle's offense along with Shaun Alexander. It also helps that Mike Green should know some of the Seahawks' defense. The Seahawks are very beatable and we NEED to be 7-4 coming back home to play the Giants. There is no reason that we shouldn't be the Seahawks! HTTR!

Dude did you see how they played today with Matt and Deion Branch back? They are not a weak team. We are in trouble if we don't score more than 24 points.

Yeah Matt sure was great........17/29 170 yards 1 TD and 3 Ints

So was Branch........4 rec for 54 yds

Wanna take a look at their run game too. Sure why not.........Julius Jones 10 carries for 19 yards. Yeah they sure are good. :doh:

We should dominate them. Our D is better than the Cards.

And their Defense! Holy Cow the Seahags D sucks! They let Warner complete 32/44 for 395 yards and 1 td. Fitz had 151 yds and Boldin had 186 yds.

The Hags SUCK. We better kill them. No more close games. Dominate a sorry team for once. Zorn knows them well. DO SOMETHIN JIM!

Yea don't sleep at Seattle..they still got folks who can get it done..just like I was telling folks about STL..they got talent over there but anyway, I agree with what was said earlier..we MUST do something about the passing game..can't ALWAYS rely on Portis' legs

Archived