Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT-Signature at bottom of posts

BuckeyeSkins

Originally posted by jbooma

one last question, how do you get a break, say after a picture?

It looks like you've already got one after the Kiper pic. But just in case... it's <P> for 1 line of extra space or <br> to put text immediately under it.

Originally posted by BuckeyeSkins

I tried the spaces with and without the . and got a small movement to the right but I used the . with quotes and it showed up in the siggy also. I'm sure it can be done but I don't know all that stuff well enough to figure it out.

<nbsp;> that's what will create a space between your pics. However, your sig line looks just fine here dude.

thanks, the original image i was looking for didn't have it's own page... all set now, thanks for this thread i have been trying to figure this out for a while now!

ateasehttt.jpg

awesome, i didn't know about finding the link through the properites... this was the image i was looking for-- cover artwork for new album. much appreciated!

Originally posted by Die Hard

<nbsp;> that's what will create a space between your pics. However, your sig line looks just fine here dude.

I put in the <nbsp;> like you said and it did put a space between the flags but I can also see the <nbsp;> that I typed in to get the space. I must be doing something wrong.

I'm wondering if we don't have HTML turned off for signatures. That's about the only reason I can come up with.

With that being said.. and having seen your sig before the change... there already was a space between the flags. It looked just fine. If you want a larger space... I would advise creating a graphic to put in between each pic.

DieHard,

I was just trying to get the pics kinda spread evenly acrossed the bottom of the signature area. That's why I was asking how to increase the spacing between them. If I can't do it, it's no big deal. I'll just leave all of them to the left like they were.

I thought there might be a simple solution to it. Thanks for the tip.

When I was in the Edit Profile area changing my stuff back I noticed a little message to the left that said HTML was turned off if that's what you were talking about.

Archived