Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need a ticket reprinted, who do I call?

corsair_joe

Yeah so I managed to not pay attention while getting ready for the browns game and I used my eagles game ticket to get in. Didn't realize it until I got home afterwards and saw that my stub said Game 10 instead of Game 6. I still have my game 6 ticket untorn. How do I go about getting my ticket to the Skins-Eagles game reprinted?

I have always been shocked that many of the ticket takers dont even look at the ticket as they rip it up. I have always wanted to try to get in with an unused preseason ticket and see if it works just for fun. I mean is it that hard to look at the ticket as you rip it? Also hearing about people getting into the stadium last week and not finding out that their tickets were fakes until they got to their seats leads me to believe that we are going to see scanners next year.

I doubt it. Show them the Eagles ticket stub and the good Game 6 ticket untorn. Same seat number, right? It was partly the Redskins fault for tearing the wrong ticket. I'd be surprised if he had to pay more than the $4 fee.

I did the same thing a couple of years ago, but realized my mistake during the game (had tix for 2 different games with me and gave the ticket taker the wrong one...D'oh). At half time, I went to the ticket office to get a reprint. They were going to charge me full face value to reprint it, but I argued that they were partly at fault for tearing the wrong ticket and eventually all I had to do was pay the $4 reprint fee. Be sure to take both tickets with you.

I doubt it. Show them the Eagles ticket stub and the good Game 6 ticket untorn. Same seat number, right? It was partly the Redskins fault for tearing the wrong ticket. I'd be surprised if he had to pay more than the $4 fee.

second what Mark said.......as long as you can return the damaged original ticket you shouldn't have to pay any more than the re-print fee.

Archived