Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biggest Game In Campbell's Career This Sunday Night

kingdaddy

Campbell is a fraud? The man is our savior, so quit doggin the dude. Just cause pretty boy Brennan will be holding a clipboard his entire career doesnt mean you have to be jealous.

I thought Obama was the antichrist, could it be that we were all deceived and it's none other then Jason Campbell! :silly:

He'll see the field on the TV screen maybe, sitting at home when he's out of the league. Brennan will be bagging groceries this time next year, book it.

Hell no. Brennan is set to take the reins next year. Campbell will fold in the playoffs.

Campbell is a fraud? The man is our savior, so quit doggin the dude. Just cause pretty boy Brennan will be holding a clipboard his entire career doesnt mean you have to be jealous.

Campbell is no savior...Portis is carrying this team on his back. JC is going to blow the game tomorrow.

the only savior is Mark Brunell.

A) he's Christian, and saved Gibbs' life and

2) just look at the Monday Night Miracle whipping we gave Dallas in '05

Miraculous!

Campbell is a flim flammer, a ham and egger. He can't even hold the clipboard without fumbling it. He can't even throw it away.

the only savior is Mark Brunell.

A) he's Christian, and saved Gibbs' life and

2) just look at the Monday Night Miracle whipping we gave Dallas in '05

Miraculous!

Campbell is a flim flammer, a ham and egger. He can't even hold the clipboard without fumbling it. He can't even throw it away.

You do have a point. I just think that Jesus has taken his blessing from Brunell since he's old now and gave it to CB. Did you see that pass in the HOF game where it just lofted over the dudes shoulder? THAT was heavenly.

I thought Obama was the antichrist, could it be that we were all deceived and it's none other then Jason Campbell! :silly:

With the cult following Brennan has, I say Colt Brennan is the anti-christ.

Book it.

Hell no. Brennan is set to take the reins next year. Campbell will fold in the playoffs.

Campbell is no savior...Portis is carrying this team on his back. JC is going to blow the game tomorrow.

Is that so Coach Zorn? I'm glad you're hoping JC will blow the game tomorrow rather than hoping he'll do well.

So, whats the weather like in Hawaii right now?

With the cult following Brennan has, I say Colt Brennan is the anti-christ.

Book it.

Is that so Coach Zorn? I'm glad you're hoping JC will blow the game tomorrow rather than hoping he'll do well.

So, whats the weather like in Hawaii right now?

It shouldn't even be a discussion about JC. the true rightful leader of this team should be MB. That being said, JC will only do as well as a man who can walk around knowing that he can't do as well as Brunell.

Brunell couldn't hit the side of a barn and I have proof watch this documentary of Brunell's throwing style. http://www.bangcartoon.com/2004/passingfancy.htm

Fellow Vienna resident. Thank you for your aid in shutting up these dumbasses. But why would you post a picture of you and Romo sits to pee in your sig? Are you a closet Cowboys fan?

It shouldn't even be a discussion about JC. the true rightful leader of this team should be MB. That being said, JC will only do as well as a man who can walk around knowing that he can't do as well as Brunell.

Look, I like MB when he was here, but that ship has sailed...come join me on the CB bandwagon.

I like how everyone here enjoys drinking the JC koolaid. He sucks, plain and simple. He has been depending on everyone else, but now that everyone has been breaking down, he's coming back down to earth...

START COLT NOW!

Archived