Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chicago loss = Help 'Skins ?

RedskinsFanatic

So the updated version of the playoff picture I see every week on here keeps stating that if the playoffs were today that we'd be @ Chicago, with the loss they had today does that not mean if the playoffs started today that they'd be at FedEx?

Starting to get really interesting half way through the season following different playoff scenarios. :logo:

Any time an AFC team beats an NFC team in a cross-conference game it's good for the Redskins.

The Bears loss and the Vikings close win over the Packers keeps these teams locked in a dogfight with records just at or above .500 in the North.

Looking around, as a Redskins fan you have to watch the Falcons and Bucs remaining games and hope they start a mini-losing streak.

Both teams are chalking up wins and they aren't on the schedule for a head to head tiebreaker.

Honestly, with the way Home field "advantage" has worked out for us so far, I'm not all that worried whether or not we get the division and homefield advantage throughout the Playoffs.

That is, of course, unless we start treating home like home. As a team and as fans.

the 'rules' really don't matter much when there are still 7 games left and most divisions are still competitive.

no one knows who is going to win the NFC North right now. the teams are too closely bunched together. ditto for the NFC East, AFC East and AFC West.

the one thing you can do is draw a line for the other NFC teams over .500 and root for them all to lose each week. where they play each other, root for the team with the worse record.

does anyone really want a home game during the playoffs?...given our lack of performance at home since the closing of rfk?

i'll say it again and will keep saying it until well...i'll just keep saying it:

RELOCATE THE STADIUM BACK IN TO DC!!!

in the immortal words of emmitt smiff "i hated traveling to rfk...driving through the hood, seeing all those homeless people...you feared for your safety & then, you had to actually try and play a game"

does anyone really want a home game during the playoffs?...given our lack of performance at home since the closing of rfk?

i'll say it again and will keep saying it until well...i'll just keep saying it:

RELOCATE THE STADIUM BACK IN TO DC!!!

in the immortal words of emmitt smiff "i hated traveling to rfk...driving through the hood, seeing all those homeless people...you feared for your safety & then, you had to actually try and play a game"

Go sell Fedex and then figure out a way to pay for a new one without using tax payer $$.

Then make this statement.

the 'rules' really don't matter much when there are still 7 games left and most divisions are still competitive.

no one knows who is going to win the NFC North right now. the teams are too closely bunched together. ditto for the NFC East, AFC East and AFC West.

What about the NFC South?...That ****'s getting ridiculous...

Archived