Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who would you rather have, Leigh Torrence or Deangelo Hall

chow184

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Obviously, Hall over Torrance. But you're asking the wrong question. Why was Torrance cut over Tryon? Are the Redskins that desperate to prop up their draft class?

Well I agree with this part "But you're asking the wrong question".

But your question "Are the Redskins that desperate to prop up their draft class?" isn't really a question though is it? That's what you think, so say it, and then, come up with something to support it. Something tangible.

Your other question: "Why was Torrance cut over Tryon?"

That's easy, more speed, more raw talent, more upside, younger, cheaper, and Hall takes Torrence's spot, not Tryon. Tryon is STILL the number FIVE corner on the roster.

];5797088']If his pro bowls don't matter than niether does the rest of his baggage.

but the question is how much baggage is he really bringing? The guy might trash talk a bit, might voice his unhappiness in a locker room that is losing and has no coach, but who wouldn't? It sounds to me that he may be little arrogant, but so are most nfl players, and usually for good reason. Also Hall is only 24, plenty of time to mature. I seem to remember everyone's favorite safety having some character issues early on, until he started to mature... i believe he was 24 at the time. Just give Hall a chance..

Are you all really sure about Hall being better than Torrance?

" In his eight games in Oakland, Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way, according to data compiled by STATS. He gave up more yards than any defender this season and was tied for third worst in catches allowed."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3688600

Archived