Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cable Access Show

MoeRedskins

I've been contemplating starting a cable access show for a while and wanted to know if anybody on this board has had any experieance with it. I've done a little bit of research, not much. I know that I will have to take some producer and editing classes offered through the channel but wanted to talk to somebody who has actually put one together to see how hard and time consuming it really it.

I've seen some of the shows on their and know that I could do much better. Anybody have any experiance here?

I've been contemplating starting a cable access show for a while and wanted to know if anybody on this board has had any experieance with it. I've done a little bit of research, not much. I know that I will have to take some producer and editing classes offered through the channel but wanted to talk to somebody who has actually put one together to see how hard and time consuming it really it.

I've seen some of the shows on their and know that I could do much better. Anybody have any experiance here?

"It's Wayne's World, Wayne's World, party time, excellent!"

"Schwing!"

"Party on, Wayne." "Party on, Garth."

Archived