Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How are you watching tonights game? (without NFL network)

RedskinsSuperBowl21

It's a Browns games so it will be on some Cleveland channel. I may actually watch because of the Brady Quinn factor but I personally think Romeo is throwing him to the wolves.

What moron of a coach starts a new QB on a super short week like this?

The kind who thinks "well, Denver might be the worst defense in the league, so let's get him out there."

People whose cable provider doesn't carry it you imbecile. That's the whole controversy in the first place.

Read a newspaper one day.

It couldn't hurt. Its not like people can't afford NFLN, its that some providers charge for it, and others don't even offer it.

I paid for mine, but only because it came along with a bunch of other sports chanels that i thought I could get into.

];5789309']It couldn't hurt. Its not like people can't afford NFLN' date=' its that some providers charge for it, and others don't even offer it.

I paid for mine, but only because it came along with a bunch of other sports chanels that i thought I could get into.[/quote']

I would gladly pay for it, if Time-Warner would quit screwing around and offer it.

];5789309']It couldn't hurt. Its not like people can't afford NFLN' date=' its that some providers charge for it, and others don't even offer it.

I paid for mine, but only because it came along with a bunch of other sports chanels that i thought I could get into.[/quote']

My only option would be switching to DirectTV.

on NFL.com it says you can watch it live at this link

http://www.nfl.com/live/landing?icampaign=Live_HP_Schedule

Just a note, last year the nfl.com stream wasn't really the entire football game. They would switch back and forth between the NFL network in studio commentators and the live game. So alot of action was missed.

Not sure if they are doing the same format or not this year.

People whose cable provider doesn't carry it you imbecile. That's the whole controversy in the first place.

Read a newspaper one day.

I'll let you know how the game turns out cry baby, a true fan of football would get Directv but hey atleast you got the Tennis Network from your cable company in the **** **** town you live..

way to go green by reading a newspaper, try this site next time you want to read a paper www.washingtonpost.com.. smartass

There was a compelling study recently that suggested the energy demands of using a computer for one hour deplete finite resources at a faster rate than does the production of one newspaper or magazine. Food for thought.

does this include a laptops running wireless?? :cheers:just come to my house and watch the games anytime, I have tons of beer and jager and some of my wife's slutty friends hangout too..8 games on NFL Network this year..

Archived