Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets offered for 3rd year in a row

USS Redskins

I just received an offer for 2009 season tickets in the mail. 2 of them actually, for two different names (spelling) I have on the list. Says I am guaranteed the choice of lower level seats.

This is the 3rd year in a row I have been offered tickets. Wish I could afford to buy them and get to all 10 games. I am about 5 years away from that, living in Cincy.

Anyone else receive?

I just received an offer for 2009 season tickets in the mail. 2 of them actually, for two different names (spelling) I have on the list. Says I am guaranteed the choice of lower level seats.

This is the 3rd year in a row I have been offered tickets. Wish I could afford to buy them and get to all 10 games. I am about 5 years away from that, living in Cincy.

Anyone else receive?

Those are Club Level seats, correct?

Should be a "sign a club contract for X years and we guarantee you lower level after the term"

There is NO wait for those.

I was at the game last night and on the club level, they actually have a table set up to sell season tickets. They are apparently plenty to be had on both the club level and in the dream seats. You just need to be willing to fork over the big bucks.

I was at the game last night and on the club level, they actually have a table set up to sell season tickets. They are apparently plenty to be had on both the club level and in the dream seats. You just need to be willing to fork over the big bucks.

They have plenty of premium seats available for a ridiculous amount of money. That's why they're stuck dumping them the week of the game on ascticket.com.

I called last year and they told me that there would be guaranteed seating in the 100 section, LL.... I was really suprised myself. Wish I could afford them.....

I just got a letter for my wife today.

I see what they did there......

They now have an option to check a box if you are interested inLL seating but dont say anything about the club level contract that is needed to get them.

On a side rant:

Another of the perks they have listed for brcoming a STH is, and I quote:

"Resell your tickets at a profit via Stubhub for any games you are unable to attend"

After last night they should be ashamed to have that listed on this letter!

I called last year and they told me that there would be guaranteed seating in the 100 section, LL.... I was really suprised myself. Wish I could afford them.....

I got two letters from the TO in the past couple of months. The first letter did not have the LL seating request; the second one did.

What does this mean? Is this just TG & TD Clubs or some new program? I am gonna have to call to find out.

MTH, do you know what this means?

Anyone else receive?

I got the same letter. I called the TO....lower level are not guaranteed. If you checked the box saying you are interested they put you in a "raffle" and if there are any open lower level tickets they will assign them randomly.

On a side note I just check out ascticket.com and it might be one of the shadiest websites to buy tickets from I have ever seen.......

Those are Club Level seats, correct?

Should be a "sign a club contract for X years and we guarantee you lower level after the term"

There is NO wait for those.

I got one too, it mentioned nothing of club level seats. I find this particularly funny as I gave up my season tickets 2 years ago

Just got off the phone with the TO.

Basically what they are saying is that if you check the box for LL seats your name will be entered in to a "raffle" along with all of the eligible season ticket holders from the UL.

From being in sales I can say with near certainty that if you were to check that box they will call on you with the typical Club contract to get guaranteed lower level seats offer.

Doesnt seem right that we are going to decide who gets LL seats by raffle!

I just got a call offering season tickets for next year. Before she finished her sentence, I asked if they were club level and she said yes....ummmm dont think so. Wish I could afford that but in reality Im hoping I can afford season tickets when my name really comes up on the list!

Just got off the phone with the TO.

Basically what they are saying is that if you check the box for LL seats your name will be entered in to a "raffle" along with all of the eligible season ticket holders from the UL.

From being in sales I can say with near certainty that if you were to check that box they will call on you with the typical Club contract to get guaranteed lower level seats offer.

Doesnt seem right that we are going to decide who gets LL seats by raffle!

I don't think its fair ANYONE off the wait list would get lower level seats before those waiting in the upper level.......but.......how is a raffle unfair? It's random and it will guarantee people don't get unfairly chosen over others.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived